𝟎𝟗*

not proofread

CHAPTER 9: PRETTY LADY AND FUNNY MISTER

KARL PUSHES OPEN THE DOOR WHILST CHIRPING MAE'S name in a lovely melody, only to panic when he see's the room empty of his beloved cuddle buddy. the brunette has been patiently waiting for his schedule to be cleared, thrilled to be spending his free time with her, but alas, she isn't even around.

punz is still asleep even when it is 3 in the afternoon, sapnap's whereabouts is unknown to him, and the only other person he hasn't seen yet is dream. karl made his way towards dream's room with a soft knock on the door, unable to wait any longer when only silence was given to himㅡ until he hears music that lifts that corners of his lips and creates fantasies in his mind, her laughter. it came from downstairs.

the brunette was met with a sight that brought a frown to his face. she was bending down to tie the laces of her shoes, holding a conversation with dream, who was sat on a chair by the front door. "ah, karl! can you tell the others i'm heading out?" mae straightened her back, looking up at him with an amused smile upon seeing his pouty look.

"what?" he whines, descending down the stairs with such haste that he fails to notice patches. when the cat's ears lift to hear footsteps, she leaped off with a hissㅡ as though cursing at him for almost stepping on her tail. "but i thought you were free all day..."

"aww, i'm sorry. dream wants to drag me out somewhere," she flattens down her oversized green sweater, "i promise that you can have me tomorrow."

"but.."

"tough luck. she's wearing my color today, so i'm taking girlie out with me" dream unlocks the front door quickly, afraid to continue an argument that'll last until the light of the moon laminates down on them. mae elbows the dirty blonde before ambling towards karl to give him a kiss on the cheek.

sapnap steps in with patches cradled in his arms, "you don't own the color green, dream" he rolls his eyes. he has been sat in the kitchen eating cup noodles with a random youtube video playing on his phone, only now he left the kitchen upon hearing the commotion by the front door.