𝟏𝟕

not proofread

 CHAPTER 17: THE MAN IN THE WINDOW

WARNING:
dream is a meanie. suggestive.

BUNIDOLL SPENT HER DAY WITH RANBOO, HAVING LOST sight of quackityㅡ wherever he may be, the ravenette didn't want to bother him after seeing his sour mood (especially so early in the morning.)

it pains bunidoll that ranboo reminds them of charlie, oh so much. just from the positivity that radiates off of him although he is no longer... alive.

of course, their little interaction gave them the opportunity to promote Las Nevadas. quite frankly repeating the same words quackity has said. alas, bunidoll's attempt was futile as ranboo shook his head. explaining how he doesn't want to fall addicted to gambling his heart out.

"you don't have to gamble," they point their slushie towards him, before taking a sip. "just have fun."

"yeah, i know. maybe... i just do not feel comfortable being in an active.. how do i say this... nation?"

"oh..."

with all that said. even when the sun has set, the sky engulfed in stars, bunidoll never found themselves beside quackity the entire day. having already bid farewell to ranboo, the chirping of crickets filled the lonely night they spent walking down empty paths.

there used to be hustle and bustle hereㅡ those familiar smiles and laughter now dance as a memory in the grace of the wind. the silence is calming, at least. they look up at the walls that tommy has surrounded his home with, frowning at the sight. bunidoll is so worried. they wish they could just barge in and cradle the poor boy, whisper comforting nonsense to him. but they opt to turn around.

bunidoll finally ends their stroll, still alert for quackity's presence if ever they bumped into each other. it has only been a few hours and they are so deprived of his attentionㅡ the way he holds their hand while having a serious discussion, his critique of his own work which turns into a fit of laughters. bunidoll misses quackity.