𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER 14: ADIEU

CHAPTER 14: ADIEU

WARNING:mention of blood

WARNING:
mention of blood.

BUNIDOLL'S VISION HAS SWIRLED INTO A BLUR, BARELY ABLE TO LIFT THEMSELVES OFF THE CARPETED FLOOR. slimecicle ran to the ravenette, gently holding them by the hand whilst his other hand was settled behind their back. he could see traces of blood dribble onto the carpet, worrying him even more about their physical health.

quackity could only glance back at the two, both of them naked of armor and he's the only one with the right mind and proper equipment to fend off the threat. the threat that is purpled. who menacingly drew his blade out of thin air, eyes that glowed red from the reflection of the lava.

"quackity!" slimecicle calls out for his attention, flinching at the way quackity pulled out his swordㅡ even though he is aware that his combat against purpled is no match. "i'm sorry quackity! he said he was going to help!" cried the sentient being. at fault for this entire event whilst a criminal is at bay.

quackity ignores slime. he didn't need an excuse from him. and he already understood it isn't his fault that this is all happening. all they could do now is fix whatever trust has been broken between the two of them. "purpled. i don't know what you're at, but today is not the day. how you know about the prison visits? i don't know!" sweat started to roll down to his chin, from both his blazing anger and the lava that only made the temperature worst. "we have a bigger fucking problem than whatever you are after!" his voice echoed.

even that did not intimidate purpled, only narrowing his eyes at the person he once called boss. "and i don't care," his cool exterior showed evidence of it. "i know you have the resurrection book and i want it."

"what?!" quackity muses, brows furrowed. "you think i have the resurrection book?ㅡ"

"i know you have it!" the teen argued back.

"this is what it is all about? the FUCKING resurrection book, which i don't have?!"

"all you ever do is bullshit, quackity!"

whilst the two argue about the existence of the resurrection book, in the background, bunidoll leans onto slimecicle for support as they slowly find the strength to stand properly. they must have also dropped their sword when they fell because it wasn't with them anymore. they felt slime's grip around their waist tighten, signifying his guilt.

the ravenette presses their lips together as they look up at him. his expression as if he's about to burst out crying. slimecicle felt at fault, and he is at fault. the burden only becoming much heavier on him. "you didn't know..." bunidoll manage to utter weakly, even through the gruesome argument being passed by quackity and purpled. "but iㅡ" slimecicle looked down at them, seeing a small smile on their lips. he wanted to cry even more.

their little moment didn't last long when swords started to clash. purpled jumped at quackity, the swing of his sword blocked expectedly, but that didn't stop him from putting more strength onto the handle. quackity kicks him off, blocking yet another attack but this time with his shield, using this opportunity to land a hitㅡ leaving burn marks on the blonde, who winced from the fire.

"even if i did have the revive book, i would NEVER give it to you. you are the last person i will ever fucking give it to," quackity spat.

purpled scrunched up his nose, his eyes glowing whilst he took steps back away from the scarred man. "have it your way" he says, pulling out an ender pearl to throw towards both slimecicle and bunidoll.

quackity reacted immediately, sprinting, "NO NO NO! PURPLED NO!" he pleaded.

slimecicle pushed bunidoll away. in return, he gets pushed off by purpled. into the burning pool of lava that surrounded the dug-up cave.

time seemed to slow around slime, but he could already feel the heat melt away his human-like shape. the voices of both bunidoll and quackity only a soft echo that enveloped him. he thought that humans merely joke about how their life would flash before his eyes, but their claims are true. his last memory will forever be bunidoll's reassuring smile, a comforting silence to tell him that he's not alone.

of course, this made him unaware of how the ravenette dove in as well the moment he was knocked off the platform. they couldn't just watch. "CHARLIE!" the name they always called him.

"NO!" quackity was too late to catch them both, he was too late to protect them both. "SLIME! MAE!" he too jumped in, but with his heat-resistant armor, he was nowhere near to a dying state like the two.

"bunidoll?" slimecicle calls out, opening his eyes to look up at them. "CHARLIE STAY WITH ME, PLEASE!" they cried, fat tears rolling down and evaporating once it touched the lava. they do not care that their skin is melting, burns that will leave a scar. a memory of when they part ways with slimecicle. bunidoll held onto what remains of him, his green goo all sticky and melted onto her hands.

"GET ON THE SAND, GET ON THE SAND YOU TWO!" quackity screamed, panicking as he places down whatever blocks he had in his inventory.

slime lifted his hand, placing it on bunidoll's cheeks, leaving residue that they could care less about. and with a smile on his face,

"thank you for teaching me what it's like to be human."

he directed those words toward both of them.

and bunidoll screamed. voiced so pitched as she slowly tries to swim to the safety quackity made, dragging along an already melted slimecicleㅡ melted to the point his existence has ceased.

"CHARLIEEE!!" their heart erupted in so much pain. losing track of how their own life is slowly being taken as well. bunidoll wraps their arms around themselves, in an attempt to hug whatever is left of slime.

"MAE!" quackity reaches for them. only for his eyes to widen when puffs of smoke replace the ravenette who once stood there.

Slimecicle burned to death.
Bunidoll burned to death.

oH MY GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK

©emcticnallylewd
all rights reserved.