𝟎𝟖*

btw, changed the voice claim from qiqi to yun jin (genshin impact)

CHAPTER 8: DAMN IT, I CAN'T

DREAM WALKS IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH A CUP OF COFFEE ON HAND, dumbfounded to see the usual activities done ever since mae stepped foot into his house

DREAM WALKS IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH A CUP OF COFFEE ON HAND, dumbfounded to see the usual activities done ever since mae stepped foot into his house. karl snuggled up against the ravenette whilst watching a youtube video with her, often sharing a laugh at scenes they find funny. sapnap sat on the floor, mae's legs rested on his shoulders as all his attention was focused onto the flat screen.

"you should meetup with quackity before he goes to the UK," punz takes a sip of his coke. "he messaged in discord."

"he'd go to the UK and not meet up with us instead?" sapnap rolls his eyes, leaning back into the couch with a pout, "he doesn't deserve mae."

"i have access to my private plane, it's fine" mae dismisses the issue, resting her head on top of karl's, "we could pick up everyone for my birthday!" "you don't know how to fly a plane, baby" dream takes the seat beside her.

"but she has the money to get someone to fly the plane" karl closes his phone, looking up to see the series on display without interest. sapnap and punz decided to watch Stranger Things because they wanted to meme about it, but soon fell into fascination after a few episodes in into season 1. "shh! it's getting to the scary part!" sapnap whines, slightly pulling at mae's legs only to receive a squeak of surprise, sitting up straight.

"aww! so cute!" the brunette lays his head onto her lap to look up at her, the burning of her cheeks evident even under the darkness of the living room.

"SSHHHH!!" punz shushes them, orbs glued to the screen as the music seemed to drop, the tension building.

"i thought you don't like horror?" dream leans down to whisper into her ear, arms crossed as he too becomes invested in the scene. "i don't. and i know for a fact that neither do yo"

their chattering comes to a stop when mae lets out a gasp of fear with a jump. dream doing the same as herㅡ cussing instead, burying himself into her shoulders in an attempt to avoid the looks their friends shared. they put all their mind into bickering that the expecting jumpscare caught them off guard, especially the shriek that harmonizes with the drop of the music. karl amused of the view he just got, but also got his head kneed because of the sudden fear that struck like lightning at them. he giggles at the two, "it isn't that scary, you guys good?"

"dream.." punz muffles his laughs, becoming distracted of the duo that were easily frightened. he put down his can to avoid crushing it, hands slamming against the couch's armrests as his laughter could be heard even more. sapnap didn't care. he strokes mae's legs in an attempt of comfort, but far too invested into the scene to say anything.

it wasn't made secret that the boys could work together against her, and she knows that far too well. but when you're in a moment of hyper focus, brain only taking in information about the series that was displayed on the flat screenㅡ she fails to notice the intent behind the invitation to the living room. to hang out and watch a movie. nothing new with karl, always cuddled against her with the most satisfied smile, content on just staying there with his arms wrapped around her waist and head often buried into her chest. sapnap sat on the floor, right below mae, telling her that it was fine that she could rest her legs above his shoulders. dream starting his usual teasing that would lead to them trying to top each other.

how about punz? he was at his breaking point from yesterday's events and was put out of this plan just to restㅡ the blonde couldn't do anything but agree, because as innocent as it is to just tweet whatever you want on someone's twitter account, it is different when it is someone influential. mae could tweet anything and potentially spread a rumor that will never be answered by neither of the boys, as they are not allowed to speak about it. unless she's the one telling the truth.

"bunny.." dream's voice dropped a couple octaves and that alone made her flinch, the drumming of heart brought fear into her. there was no way out of this situation and there is three of them going against her at the same time. sapnap felt her falter, looking up with a quizzical look of innocence.

mae snapped into an amused smile, shouting profanities at herself for feeling frozen. from karl's giggling, she could tell how this was going to end upㅡ but as much as she wanted to give in to this moment, let the teasing get the best of her and end up being more than just friends. the only thing stopping her was her ego, competitive spirit to win against the four of them.

"where'd our bitchy princess go?" punz smirks, tilting his head slightly. "it's only been three days, this being the fourth."

dream's shallow chuckle made the ravenette have the instinct of having her legs closed, but with sapnap in between, she couldn'tㅡ and he noticed it. he turns around to look at her blank stare at the flatscreen, resting his cheek onto her right knee because karl was laying on her lap.

"i'm not going b be your little maid" she stutters, trying to think of a plan to get out of her situation before she faces loss right at its face. "you'd be so pretty wearing an outfit of it though" karl coos whilst sapnap agrees with the idea.

mae's lips quivered as her eyes shut close, listening to them musingly laugh at her struggling. a kaleidoscope of butterflies fluttered wild inside of her heart, cheeks flushed with colors of strawberry cream. this game has been difficult for her because such feelings was rare for her to come by, but now that there are actual people that lenses her eyes in roses and fuzzies her brain into reverieㅡ she can't help but melt into the moment.

"fuck," she leans her head back with a smile, "fine. you guys win." her hand snakes its way pet dream's hair, but gets a hold of her wrist to press a soft kiss onto her knuckles.

karl sits up and lifts both his arms up, "WWOOOOOO!!" he cheers alongside sapnapㅡ who softly breathed out a sigh of relief that it didn't last so long.

"speaking of that maid dress..." punz lifts a brow, watching as the girl only playfully roll her eyes.

she knows them for a while now, their personalities and intentions now becoming even more familiar. even with that knowledge, she still fears what they have under their sleeves, cards of games that would play for smiles and laughters. maybe even something more?

© emcticnallylewdall rights reserved

© emcticnallylewd
all rights reserved.