Chapter 3 • That 'Aww Hard' Moment

Previously on Memories.

If I stay in here, I'm sure I will hear more and I can't take it anymore.

"At the count of three, I will go run straight to the door and then I can live happily ever after." I told myself.

"1... 2... 3....!"

I think my plan didn't work out 'cause after opening the door, I heard a loud voice yelling "STOOOOOOP!" and I realized it was me who screamed.

I was shocked at the sight of these two people in front of me.

What have you done Niall? What have you done?

• • • • •

Venice's POV

Here I am, sitting on the bed. W.A.I.T.I.N.G.

I am waiting for someone whose name is still unknown to me. I know it's very kind of him to clean my bruise but I see the situation somewhat offending 'cause as a woman with dignity, it's not right for a boy to bring a girl to his room especially if it's their first encounter with each other. Maybe if he asked first if it's okay with me, but no, he didn't, instead he dragged me like a kid. That's why my first impression to him is not that good. Shame on him.

"Here. I got it" he said while holding a white box, walking towards me.

He sat beside me and I did notice that he felt the awkwardness I feel over him.

He opened the box and took the plastic of cotton balls and the betadine. He put some betadine on the cotton ball and he slowly positioned his knees on the floor, as if proposing to me, to get a good look on my reddened bruise.

"This will hurt okay? Hold still" , he said with a cheeky smile.

I closed my eyes, readying myself for the worst. I felt the first two dabs and it was the worst feeling ever. Well, not that really because I've been heartbroken before but still, it hurts so badly.

"Stop. It hurts like hell! Ugh. Are you trying to kill me?", I yelled.

"Of course not! You're over reacting. Now just hold still. It won't hurt if you will stay put." he said.

He dabbed the cotton to my broken skin again and now, he did it with ease.

He did some gentle strokes and I become used to the touch of the cotton until I saw him wobbling and he got out of balance. I don't why but I think his kneeling position is not that stable.

In a matter of seconds, he placed a great force to my bruise.

"Gaaah! Stop. Let me do it" I said. Ugh I hate him so much.

I took the cotton out of his hand and I hear him mumbling something.

"What?" I asked.

"What, what?" he asked.

I was confused to his question that's why I asked again.

"What?"

Our crazy conversation was interrupted by an annoying loud voice.

"STOOOOOOP!" the blonde lad yelled.

No. Is it really him?

Niall's POV

"STOOOOOOP!"

It seems like I was even more surprised than what I have expected to be. I thought seeing a couple making out will make me promise to never look at anyone forever but unfortunately, it was worse than that. It was more of 'I promise to not live again. Ever.'

I couldn't believe it. It's her. It's her. How could this happen?

"Niall? What the hell?", Harry yelled at me. It seems like he was so embarassed.

I didn't even look at Harry. His sudden outburst didn't surprise me, instead, what really surprised me is the fact that I am seeing her. Right here. Right now. With my own two eyes.

All I wanted to do was hug her so tightly and beg her to forgive me for everything I have done to her for the last five years. And still counting.

"Venice?", I said in a soft voice. I don't know what her reaction will be like. I don't know if she'll kick me on my sensitive part, or she'll punch me on the face and won't stop until my whole face is already swollen, or worst, kill me with a gun that she might have, just in case she sees me anytime, anywhere.

I was hoping for the last one but her response was even worse than the worst.

• • • • •

OOOH. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

DUN. DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUN.

Heyy guys. 3rd Chapter of Memories! Woooo. Party party!

Btw, i'm sorry if its bad. You don't know how much I wanted this story to be super exciting. I am actually trying my best. Lol. But seriously though, I wanted to make all of you happy. YAAAAY ♡

Sorry. This chapter's short. Lol.

Vote. Comment. Love One Direction ♡

#OT4