Author's note (Sad new)

Hello reader, it is nice to meet you again.

Firstly, I must apologise for my long absent. Secondly, during my study several months ago, I have been decided that I have to discontinue this book.

There were so many reasons for me to discontinue this book.

First, I had myself cringe after reading back this book. The reader MC in this book having so much emotions. I can say she is having bipolar and being narcissist. But at the same time, I still love her obsess with Grell/Grelle.

Secondly, since English isn't my first language, there were so many grammatical error and spell corrections. I also felt cringe when I read the Japanglish part. Like, whenever I found them in every chapter, I felt so much triggered and it really hard for me to hold myself. Like "Kai! What shit have you done!!?"

Thirdly, the reader MC in this book has a child figure which is really bad for me to continue. Mostly when Sebastian were having attraction on her. It is a bit dangerous for me to imagine something wild even we all know she has been live for many years after her own death.

Lastly, is my writing skill. I've read all my draft books and I've noticed that my writing skill were so bad that I felt like I wanna puke. Too simple and I can't even imagine the scenes in every sentence I've made in the past.

So, I'm really sorry for putting high hope on you guys reader for this book. Yet, I am very greatful and thank you for reading this book even sadly, I have to discontinue it.

I'd even having plan on making new Kaitou Kid X Reader book that will be title "Aurora in Daylight". In that book, the MC reader is Kaito's childhood. Aoko and Hakuba are currently on dating. At first, I was thinking on putting Uta Kumori which is my male OC to be her boyfriend. But thinking it again, I don't wanna him to be in the spotlight since I'll be easy feeling bored on making the scenes and I want to focus on Kaito and reader scenes more. XD

But again, please don't put your hope on it, I'm really afraid that I'll be more busy in the future.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you again.

Sincerely;
Shinkou a.k.a Kainohara Kuraku