Chapter 15 『Red Day』

No one POV

"Bloody Red, did Angella servant know that you're here?" asked Undertaker make her wondered.

"She had a servant before?" asked her back in blinked. Undertaker giggles at her reaction. "How poor, that Grell Sutcliff is a butler of Angella before. You don't know?" said Undertaker.

"Thats weird, why I didn't know about that?" muttered her as she putting her finger on her chin.

"Well, I asked you. Did he know that you're coming here?" asked Undertaker. "Nah! If he always being with Bassy, of course he doesn't want to know where I am.." said her in annoyed sound.

"Thats harsh. I think you should leave now before Earl and his butler coming here in few hours." said Undertaker.

"Okay then. By the way, just call me (Y/n). I don't want everyone know that I'm Bloody Red." said (Y/n). "Then, call me Undertaker." said him.

The girl smile. "Anyway, I'll be back after a week." said (Y/n) as she decide to take her leave from the place.

Timeskip

She enter the main hall of motel and found Grell standing, laying his body on the wall.

"Grell-sama..?" muttered her.

"Took you so long.. I was waiting you almost 3 hours.." complained him.

"Eh? You.. Waited me?" asked her blinked. "I thought you've gone for that butler." said her annoyed.

"Nope, anymore.. That because I was so lonely. Actually I only teased him. You know that I was alone before.." said Grell.

Liar.. Thought her in cold mood.

"So, what do you want right now?" asked her. "Hmm.. I want to take you to this special place where we can date." said Grell with wide smile.

His word make her face suddenly burst into red. "D-d-d-date?!" said her in stutterded.

Grell nodded with smile. So cute.. Thought him smiles.

Timeskip

Both of them walking at the alley while having their time with talk. "So, where is the place you're taking me..?" as (Y/n) in cheer. "Well, its secret. I shouldn't tell you now.." said Grell as he putting his finger on his lips.

After a few minutes they walking, (Y/n) feel so tired. "Ne, Grell-sama. Is that the place still far?" asked (Y/n) and Grell chuckle. "We just about to arrive, my dear~" said Grell.

"Now we're here, can you please close your eyes?" said Grell. "Eh? um.. Okay, if you said so." she closed her eyes.

Grell smirk at her then take in bridal style. "Wa-! Grell-sama! What are you doing?!" asked her in panicked.

"Well, hold me tight if you don't want to get fall!" said Grell. "Eh?! O-okay?" said her as she put her arm around his neck.

"Now, here we go!" Grell start running while (Y/n) screaming with her eyes closing.

Your POV

I keep closing my eyes while feeling the wind through my body and hair. I feel like I'm dreaming about Grell-sama taking me in bridal style, running as he keeping me safely.

Is this real? If it just a dream. Please, just let me sleep forever in this dream.

"Alright, we already here!" said Grell-sama. "Can I open my eyes?" I asked. "Why not? You can open your eyes already." answered him. I can feel that he was smiling at me.

He let me down first before I open my eyes slowly and feel amazed at the scenery that I also can't imagine about it.

Grell POV

As I put her down, her face was a little bit surprising and feel amazed about the scenery. Both of us enjoying the beautiful scenery and make some good memories that we couldn't forget.

"G-Grell-sama..." she called me and I turn to look her. "This is the best place I've ever come.. Thanks for brought me here, Grell-sama!" said her with creating a smiling on her face make my heart beating fast.

"You know what, (N/n)-chan? I think I should keep this pure smile with me forever~" I said and realise her face become red as she look down and nodded.

Timeskip

No One POV

After they enjoy their moments, Grell decide to send her back to the motel since its already getting dark and tomorrow also he have to complete his work.

Grell take his permission to leave but (Y/n) pull his sleeve to stop him and Grell look at her in wonder. "What is it, (N/n)-chan? Is there something wrong?" asked Grell to (Y/n) who was looking on the ground.

"I don't know if I can asked this question or not? but.. " she look up with tear about to fall from her eyes. She wanted to say it.. but her throat seem stuck. Her eyes widen.

Why..? I can't say it?!

"(N/n)-chan, are you alright?" asked Grell in worried. "Umm, its nothing. Sorry for wasting your time. I guess, you should go home now." said (Y/n) as she let him go.

"Well then, I'll take my leave." said Grell with smile and waving his hand before he gone from her view.

(Y/n) look the dark view and smile. "Well, I guess I will ask him another day." said her as she turn around before go back to her room.

Without her realised, Grell is standing at other building, look at her with warm feeling on him.

"I was really hoping that you will look like her.. but instead, you just like me.." his smile more widen, showing his sharp teeth.

"Oyasumi, Little Madame Red~"

*******************************************
Wow! Never thought I able to finished two chapter a day. That suprising me too. Hope you guys did enjoyed at these part~ (≧▽≦)

-Kainohara-