Chapter 9『Aftering Her』

No POV

In the midnight where all human already sleeping, (Y/n) jump onto the roof by roof to seacrh for another victim as she felt hunger to kill them.

She stop at the higher roof and search them until then she spot someone walking at the alley. She smirked at the person and go after it.

After she got what she want, she sigh relief and decide to go back to her motel.

While walking at the city, there are still a fews human who enjoy their fun.

When she enter at the dark street. She noticed there are some of them followed her back. She look back and no one was there.

She humming and continue walk. Suddenly, she feels someone above her as she noticed the shadow and quickly dodge as she got attacked.

She look at the person behind the smoke and smile. "As I thought, you will come after me after what I did to you..."

All the smoke got blowed by wind slowly and shown the person.

"..Sebastian Michealis."

Sebastian smile at her answer. "I didn't expect you already noticed me, Bloody Red." said Sebastian. (Y/n) only smile while pull her hoodie on to make sure her face not to identify by the demon.

"What do you want, Bassy. If you want to take a fight, sorry. I don't have any mood to start the fight with you since you always loss." said her as she trying to walk away but then her wrist got pull and Sebastian hold her to facing her.

"Well, young master want to meet you to settle this problem." said Sebastian as he realised how short her. She was more like a kid in 5 years old. "My, my.. You know that you're so tiny and easy to loss if I break you into pieces." said Sebastian but her reaction only give blank.

She swing her leg and kick his face make him let her go.

She jump and lend on the ground far from him and look at Sebastian who was now groaning in pain. "You know nothing about me, Sebastian." said her in serious tone and leaving him behind.

"Tch!" Sebastian then run toward her trying to catch her but then she dissappear infront him make him shocked. (Y/n) then appear behind him and step his back head with cold experasion on her face then jump before he catch her.

"Hahaha! What a slower demon, aren't you?" she scoffed. "Ha! Thats not nice a young lady attack me like that." said Sebastian.

"Who was the one started it from the first~?" she look at the london clock.

Its already 2 a.m. "Oh my, I'm already late for bedtime~" said her while walk passing Sebastian.

"Sorry Bassy, but I don't have much time to play with you and your master. I guess, this is my last meeting with you. Bye-bye~" said her leave him behind for second.

Sebastian still not giving up, he have to take her to his master. He run toward her with dark aura around him. (Y/n) look her back and her eyes widen as she shocked about his appearance.

Suddenly, Sebastian got flew as he got kicked by someone until he got smash onto the wall. (Y/n) also surprised about that and look at the person who saved her.

"Ara~ It seems like I just slipped my leg to Bassy~" said the familiar voice and she happy to hear the voice.

"Grell-sama~!" said as she run and jump toward him and he catch her tiny body. "Grell-sama, you know that bassy wanted to attack me~!" said her with mimic voice.

"Oh, I knew it darling, I saw it everything~" said Grell smiling as he glad that he just make it in time.

"Oh my, I didn't expect you will come and attack me like that." said Sebastian taking their attention.

"Thanks to you, I can't get my chance to catch her for my master." said Sebastian while patting the dust away from his shoulder.

"Unforgiveable." said Grell as he switch on his chainsaw. "Grell-sama.." muttered (Y/n).

"Don't you ever touch my little Red, NOW!!" He running toward Sebastian with chainsaw and swing toward him.

Sebastian quickly block him with both of his palm and push the chainsaw aside before he kick Grell on his waist.

Grell growling and jump and flip his body to kick Sebastian head. But he still got blocked by the demon's arm. Grell was surprised as he noticed those demonic pink eyes on Sebastian eyes, He quickly jump and land beside (Y/n).

He take and carry (Y/n) in bridal style and run away before Sebastian aftering them. "I think that brat really aftering you (N/n)-chan." said Grell in panicked.

"But why would they?" asked (Y/n). "I will tell you later! But first, please use your power for this time to resist him away!!" "B-but, you said.." Grell cut her words. "Just for this time!!I'm begging you, (N/n)-chan!!" said Grell.

Her eyes widen as she look at her worries. She gulping. "Put me down for a minute." ordered her. Grell look at her and stop running then put her down. "Are you sure, you want me to take this fight?" asked (Y/n). "As if I'm with you, you are allowed to take the fight with demon." said Grell smirk.

(Y/n) also smirk. "Then, I should spread my sense." said her as she touch her blade to cut her finger causing she got bleeding.

Sebastian who from far have scents her blood immediately using telepotation and appear infront them.

Before he appear, (Y/n) can tell where is he going to appear so she did jump in 1 second before Sebastian appear and got stab by her chainblade.

All the cinematic record got flowing out and she grab the cinematic record and pull them all out causing Sebastian coughing in blood then collapse on the grown. All his energy got absorb by her death scythe.

"I told you, you're too weak to defeat me, Sebastian." said (Y/n) while her red eye on right is glowing into red light.

After half hour, she stop absorb all his cinematic record and look at Sebastian who panting in pain. "I guess, this only I can do." said her in cold tone. "You know, you should just kill him if you take all his memory." said Grell.

(Y/n) look down. "I know. But at least I have to let him alive with his master. It look likes his master was all alone." said (Y/n). She snap out her mind. "Ugh! His memory was too much. With this body I can't his energy. I guess I should just let him alive this time. Lets go, Grell-sama." She turn around and jump on the top roof along with Grell.

The wind blowing through her causing her hoodie went off. Sebastian who trying to stand up saw her long red hair flowing with tiny body she have. He only saw her back. He really surprise at her figure.

"So thats why she calling herself as Bloody Red." said Sebastian.

A feeling suddenly appear on his heart make his attract on her. Yeah, it was a lust. The lust of love he wants at her.

He lick upperlips with his demonic eyes glowing. He chuckles. "Interesting~ So sweet~ I think, I just falling at her scent of blood~" said him smirking.