Chapter 1『Our Begining』

No one POV

"Jack~ My Jack~ Jack~ My Jack~" said (y/n) (l/n), a girl with long red hair and shinigami eyes but her right eye is a bit different because it was red.

She walk happily with news paper on her hug and spin around her body as she humming in happy tone.

"ANOTHER VICTIM GOT KILLED BY JACK THE RIPPER!!!"

"Kyaaaaa!!! Jack~ you're so cool. (N/n)-chan, really want to know about you~" said (y/n) with smirk on her face.

She take a scissor from her drawer in the study table and cut a part of news paper about her crush, 'Jack The Reaper', take a red book from her book collection on study table and open it. There are so many parts of news papers she cutted. She look at the one it that she just cut it. "Good night~ My little Red~" said (y/n) as she kiss and stick them onto a pieces of paper in the red book and put it back at the place.

♤♤♤♤♤

No one POV

Grell look his death scythe that just broked by Sebastian. He try to on it but still not working. "AAAARRG!!! Why Sebby did this to me!!" Shouted Grell as he pull his long red hair. "Shut up, Sutcliff-san. This is also your lesson for being so trouble." Said William as he adjusted his glasses.

"Eehh~ but I just want to play~" said Grell in girly tone. William sighing.

"You know that what have you done is agaist the rules. As your lesson, you can't use this death scythe for a month starting now." Said William as he snatch Grell's saw from him.

"E-eeh~?! B-but how I want to reap human soul~?!" Asked Grell frowned. "Use this." Answered William as he throw two little scissors at Grell and he catch them.

He blink and the scissors. "The F*ck I Have To Use This Little Thing!!!" Shouted Grell.

◇◇◇◇◇

No one POV

After a few months later, she was waiting a boy that sent all news paper to per houses, infront of her door. After she got what she wanted, she run to the living room and put the news paper on the table. She look one by one of the pieces. But still not found.

"Tch! Where is it?! Where is my Little Red?!! Its already 5 months since his last victim..!!" Shouted (y/n) in anger as she crumple the news paper and throw it into the wood fireplace causing it got burned.

She stamp the table with her heart not satisfy. "This can't be stop.. I can't stand anymore! I have to feed this hunger..!" Said (y/n) as she grasp her hand.

She going into her room and pull the drawer. She take out eyes lens (e/c) colour to hide her true eyes colour.

♧♧♧♧♧

No one POV

In the evening of Monday, at the Phantomhive manor. A young boy sit on the expensive chair infront of his dining table, enjoying his dish while his black butler stand still beside of him as always.

"How was your feeling today, young master?" Asked the butler as he realise his young master not in mood while he was eating. "I don't know Sebastian. After what happen to Madame Red, I feel so empty. It is strange?" Asked the young master of Phantomhive. The butler only give a smile at his master.