Chapter 6『Troublemaker』Edit!!!

*****************************************
Sorry but I have to edited it. There was some problem on this app causing some part on this chapter can't show up. -Akai-

*****************************************

No one POV

After the fight from yesterday, William admit that (Y/n) is much stronger than him, so he let her freedom.

"Really?! Thank you, Will~" said (Y/n) as she hug him. "Hey, back off from my Will~!" squealed Grell.

(Y/n) about to fire up as she heard what he said. "Said that again, I'm gonna kill him!!" said her make Grell silent immediately

"So, where do you living right now?" asked Will while adjusting his glasses. (Y/n) only answer with coldness mood. "Sorry, I can't tell you since I still don't believe you.".

William sighing "Whatever, I might can't save you if you're in dangerous." said William. "Like I care~" mocked her.

William glaring at her while she also doing the same causing there are an electric between their gaze. Grell was sweatdropped at their action.

What actually they discussed? thought Grell.

Timeskip

At the hallway of Shinigami Association, (Y/n) just walk with humming happily.

Ronald who just passing her noticed those voice and turn look at her. Do we have any kid in this building?

"Hey kid, where are you going? Are you lost?" asked Ronald louder causing she frozed at his word.

She turn around to look Ronald. "Kid, huh?" muttered her with creepy on her face.

She come near to him and raise her head to look him. "Listen, young man. I may like a child with this body but I'm already (Y/A) years old." said her.

Ronald only give a blinked at her, twice. Then laughing loudly. "Seriously? You're (Y/A)? But you looks like 5 years old?!" said Ronald laughing hard with closing his eyes.

Am I... Really that short? thought her.

She clench her teeth and her hand.

Ronald just continue his laughing. "Just cut it yourself, Ronald Knox!" said (Y/n) causing he turn to look infront with shocking expression when he found a foot infront him.

Without anywords, (Y/n) kick his face with all her strength causing him got flying until the wall. Ronald got choke by it.

H-how? This kid knowing my name?! thought him disbelief. He look up to see (Y/n) who already infront him.

"You know what, Ronald? I think your strength was just like a kid to me~" said her in mocked tone with smirk on her face.

"What?!" muttered him then fainted.

All Shinigami gather around them to look whats going on. (Y/n) look turn around and sneak out from other Shinigami with her tiny body.

She look all of them with smirk on her face. "What a pity.." said her and go away.

Timeski

(Ronald's POV)

I open my eyes, wake from sleep. I look at cieling and realised I was not in my place. "Where.. am I?" I blinked.

"You're in nursery room." said the familiar voice. I look be side of right and found Sutcliff-senpai. "Sutcliff-senpai? ugh! What just happen to me?" I asked along with groan in pain.