Chapter 19『Madness』

Grell who is in anger pull (Y/n)'s hair then throw her far from Madame. "I'm sick of you both now, (Y/n). First Madame, now you! You betrayed me!" said Grell.

"Grell, stop it! You hurting-"

"Shut up, Madame or I will kill you for second time!" said Grell.

Under the smoke, (Y/n) with a big grins on her face get up from the ground where she fell. "My, my~ Someone is angry now~ What a nice mood~" said (Y/n) with red eye on her right shining. "You know, its been awhile for me to get this exciting mood."

Madame feels shock at her old bestfriend. This is not (N/n)-chan in my past. The (N/n)-chan I knew before is kind, positive person and always supportive. (N/n), what exactly happened to you after you awaken as Shinigami? thought Madame as she look at new (Y/n) for the first time.

No One POV

(Y/n) start walking with a big smirk on her face while she take out her chainblade. Madame Red suprise as she saw her weapon. "(N/n)-chan, stop it!" yelled her but (Y/n) ignoring.

Walking in the heat with little body. (Y/n) panting harder. "Ahahahahahahahahaha~!! I really missed this persona~ Blood~ Blood~!" Her eyes lit up looking for her victim but she realizes that she is now at the graveyard.

"Ne~ Grell-sama~ Why are we here~?" asked (Y/n). Grell and Madame suprises. "S-she didn't remember?" asked Madame.

Grell hold his chainsaw tightly. "Madame.." Grell look at her. "I'm sorry, but I can't keep your bestie alive anymore." said Grell before he approach her while he swing his deathscythe to her.

Madame eyes widen as she watch and yell as her hand raise trying to reach them. "Grell, nooooo!!!!!!"

(Y/n) with only smile as she look Grell trying to kill her. In sudden, her eyes being widen before she being build a little barrier for her before she got hitted.

She chuckles. "Too bad, Grell-sama~ I am more powerfull than you~"

Grell eyes widen. At the same time, (Y/n) give a smirk as she open the barrier causing Grell loose his balance. In chance, (Y/n) stab him with her own deathscythe causing Grell getting cough in blood as the affect of pain got into his body.

(Y/n) give a glares and widen smirk as she spin her chainblade causing the more pain Grell feels.

She pulls the blade in harsh make him screaming in pain then falls down on the ground. He walk to Grell and step to his stomach make him yelp. "You think you can beat me with your awful chainblade, Grell-sama." She smirks.

Grell just laying there as he can't move his body anymore. "This is all your fault!" She swings her chainblade on his neck while Grell just shut his eyes, knowing that he will seeing his death for real.

But, he feels awkward. Something is not happen. He open his eyes and look at (Y/n) who feels in pain suddenly, in her head.

Her head then starts to feels the dizzy in sudden then look on the ground, thinking what is she even doing actually..

A punch then, reach to (Y/n) stomach make her feels knock out and falls on the ground, faint. Grell suprises and look at the person who just knocked her out.

Ronald then turn around to see the red head Shinagami who just laying liveless there. "Sorry, Senpai. I'm late.. That was close."