Chapter 5 『Will Vs Bloody』

No one POV

Both of Shinigami go into the forest to search little red Shinigami. "Thats strange, I can't scent any of her." Said William while Grell who walk at his back notice her exist. She put her finger onto her lips, a quiet signal and Grell understood.

"Will, I think I should just stand here." Said Grell sweatdrop. William look at him in curious. "Why was that?" Asked William wondered.

Suddenly, (Y/n) jump after him from above while she hold her death scythe. William noticed her shadow quicly jump to dodge her attacked.

He landing on the ground with emotionless on his face. "That was quiet cheating, (L/n)-san." (Y/n) give a chuckled. "Then, it will be bored if I'm not doing that." Answered (Y/n).

"If you really wanted then.." William quickly shoving his death scythe at her. She jump, landed onto his death scythe and run with full speed. "What the?!" Said William shocked and he quick raising his hand while holding his death scythe up.

"Tch!" (Y/n) jump and landed while she swing her chain blade onto him but still not hit.

"Will!! You can do it!!" Shouted Grell. Hearing those word make her feel burn. "What?! I thought you on my side?!!" Yelled (Y/n) glaring at Grell. "W-well, since he was my man~" said Grell while doing mimic face and his finger meet each other.

"How many time I said.. I'm not your man.." said William.

"I see.. then, I should just erase you. So, Grell-sama only look at my cutie!!" Yelled (Y/n) as she running toward William. William eyes widen shocked. He can't catch her speed. "I can't let you have my Grell-sama!" Said (Y/n) in mad as she appear in spinning from above and grab William hair. "Wha-!" William was surprised but then he got thrown onto the tree. He got choked caused of hit he got onto the tree and collapse. H-how can she thrown me in fulled strength with that child body?!

"Don't you think I can't read your mind~ huh? Will~" said (Y/n) in smirked while she going near to William. What creature is she? I thought Shinigami all the same but.. this kid.. Is totally different from the others!!!! Thought Grell frowned. Suddenly he realised something. "Don't tell me?!"

She actually a pure Shinigami?! Thought both of them.

"Indeed!" Said (Y/n) give a smirked as her red eye shining. "So, Will~" said (Y/n) as she point her death scythe onto the black Shinigami. "Are you ready to get thrown into the hell~" purred (Y/n) with her creepy smile. William is now sweatdrop. He don't know what to do since his body can't move caused of pain.

Her death scythe starting to give a bit cut on his neck making some of blood getting out between of his skin. But then, she pull back her death scythe from him. Turn around and she walk about to leave. William was wonder. "W-why?" Asked William. "Hmm, are you really wanted to die?" Asked (Y/n) back. "N-no.. just.. wonder." Said William. (Y/n) look at him with her pure smile. "I just wanted to show you how true really I am when I wanted to colour someone with my favourite red.." said (Y/n) then dissappear infront him.

Grell go get William. "Are you okay?" Asked Grell worried while take William arm onto his shoulder to support his standing. "I'm fine.. By the way.. Sutcliff-san.." said William and Grell blinked. "Congratulation.. to have a Yandere loli." Continue William.

"Haaa?!! She is not my loli!" Shouted Grell.

********************************************

Sorry if this chapter is too short. -KurakuAkai-