Chapter 16『Little Red Eve』

No one POV

Dream

In the middle garden where both of little red girls laying their body on the grass taking a nap and feeling the wind.

"(N/n)-chan, have you heard about Shinigami?" asked a little red girl to her best friend. (Y/n) open her eyes slowly and look at her little red friend. "I've heard about it, why did you asked about it?" asked her back to her friend.

"Well, do you believe their exist?" asked her best friend. (Y/n) laugh "Of course not. It just a fantasy story people just create." said (Y/n) then noticed her little best friend shivering.

"Don't tell me they bullied you again by calling you Red Shinigami?" said (Y/n) in monotune. Her best friend then cry in sudden. "What should I do, they just scared me. Am I really that scare?" asked the girl.

(Y/n) smiles. "Well if you really think you're scary, then I am too." said (Y/n). The little girl's eyes lit up as she remember that her bestfriend also having the same colour as her.

(Y/n) look up at the sky and smile. "You know, red doesn't mean we are bad luck. We both are beautiful. Just like roses. When they are petty, they're look nothing. But, the result is they give a sweet and beautiful look after they expanded and it also give all the human happiness." said (Y/n) with smile on her face. The girl's eyes become bright as she suprised at her bestfriends words.

(Y/n) look her again. "I promise we will always give happiness for everyone when we adult." said (Y/n) give a grin. The girl's eyes widen as she heard her confident and nods with smile she create.

"By the way, (N/n)-chan. Can we make a promise?" ask the girl. (Y/n) blinking.

"If one of us hate being hate of red colour. Their best friend have to commit suicide. That mean, if you hate our colour, I'll be the one to commit suicide." said the little girl. (Y/n) suprise.

"Ehh? Why have to be like that?! We can't go that far." said (Y/n). "I know. But it would be work for us both to be together forever. Well, I know none of us would like to commit suicide. Thats the only way to take back our hatred of red." explained the girl. (Y/n) eyes lit up as she get what her mean.

"So, (N/n)-chan, pinkie promise?" asked the little girl raising her pinkie. (Y/n) smiles and make a touch with her pinkie.

"Pinkie Promise!"

°

Into the darkness

"I hate you, (N/n)-chan!"

"No, please don't hate me!"

°

You both had failed to keep the promise!

"I HATE RED!!!"

End Dream

"NOOOOO!!" (Y/n) quickly get up as she yelled. She panting lightly.

She trying to calm herself and take a deep breath. She spacing out for a minute than look at the clock.

The clock show its 5 o'clock am. She sigh and skretch her head. "What sort of a nightmare was that?" she mumbled.

Timeskip

In the morning at 7:15 am at the fancy restaurant where (Y/n) and Grell taking their breakfast before they taking their shift at 9:30 am.