Two

Me and izu are starting pre-K tomorrow.
I'm happy to be with izu.

-next morning-

Auntie inko and mommy are dropping us of today. We took pictures and said goodbye.
After walking in their were a lot of whispers and I got a little scared. Izu held my hand and we sat down, but I was in izu's lap and he had his head on my shoulder. He was holding me, and I started purring.

I guess I haven't told you. We have a spirit animal, and at the age of 4 we find out what our animals are. I got a bunny and izus a wolf.

When my emotions get the best of me, my ears will pop out and with izuku his ears pop out when he's mad. My ears & tail will pop out if I'm really happy or comfortable, same with izu.

While I'm purring my ears pop out and I feel staring from all around.
I turn around and shove my face into his chest.
"Scared, izu." I whisper so only he can hear me and he grabs me, holding me tight, he started growling at everyone. Some got scared and hid. "Calm izu"
I think I might have used some of my pheromones because he stoped instantly and rubbed my head.

I was purring once again.

-afternoon-

Daddy came and picked us up and izu told him what had happened this morning. Daddy also started growling. Daddy is a different breed of rabbit then I am considering mommy's a wolf.

My ears popped out again and izuku held me close putting my face into his neck. Daddy's been teaching him about stuff like how to calm me down and other things like that.

I hope izu will stay with me forever.

Ichigo here sorry if it's wonky
I like the fact that you can read/watch him grow so that's what's going on rn
I hope you peeps hav a good day/night
338 words
(Includes the stuff I said... edited)
🍓Bye bye🍓