Ten

⚠️will be short because I have the worst fucking writers block so sorry⚠️

-Izuku's POV-
No. Why is my baby being taken from this wold before they even entered it? "What was the gender?" I asked the doctor with a shaky voice.

"Male. Your baby was a boy. I'm-"
He got cut off by a nurse rushing in the room. "Alive.....baby..is....heart beat.... I need to..get my br..breath back."

"Is-is my baby a-alive?" Tears kept spilling from his eyes as he spoke. I guess he woke up from the door slamming open. The nurse that ran into the room stood up properly. "Yes sir. We found a faint heart beat, and now seeing if there is anything else that might make him lose consciousness for good. So far nothing has showed up, wait there was one thing that I thought was strange and I think might be the cause of of this."

She took a big breath of air and continued. "So your baby turned into his half spirit animal and he was a bunny but had a longer tail then other bunnies. Do you know why that could be the case?" I stepped forward.

"That would be me. A-am i the r-reason tha-that my baby almost d-died for g-good?" I was trying to stay strong for Kat right now but I could be the reason my baby was almost taken for us for good. Kat would hate me if that happened. She shook her head. "No it's because of the crossbreed between you both. It's predator and prey so those don't really mix well. This isn't a first for me so I know some do live and some don't make it passed the age of 7-10."

Kat was violently shaking now. "My babies going to die and the age of seven." He could barely get the sentence out.(I got lazy with the studdering)

"Not necessarily, no. With what it looks like, he will live a long life." The nurse said. Kat let out a sigh of relief. "When can I see him?" He moved the bed to a sitting position and leaned back. Another nurse walked in with a baby, laying it in Kats arms. "Your baby." The nurse then left with a smile. The doctor and nurse walked out of the room as well. "He's beautiful." Kat said as he stroked his blonde hair back out of his face.

" Kat said as he stroked his blonde hair back out of his face

(Blonder hair then that)

"He looks just like you." I said kissing my omegas head. "No doubt about that but I wonder what he is? Second gender wise." I shrugged my shoulders and out baby opened his eyes. They were a bright green and he had somewhat light freckles that littered his skin.

"He's beautiful isn't he?" Kat looked at me with teary eyes. "Of course he is omega. He got it from you." I kissed his lips then his head. "What are we going to name him?" I asked Kat. He looked up at me and said; "Well I was thinking if he was a girl the Minorin but for a boy Sora." And looked right back at the baby. "I like Sora." The baby smiled and grabbed Kats nose. "I guess he likes it." I said with a chuckle.

☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽
555words
Thank you for waiting SOOO long on the
short ass chapter
I'm so sorry that it sucks thought
There is only one
Chapter left then it's done so thank you for checking this story out
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎