Five

⚠️mentions of groping and m**et*⚠️

"Alpha can you carry me in?" My mom sighed. "Katsuki, he can't. He has his own things to carry." Izuku held me close. "Sorry I can't hold you baby, but I will give you extra of anything." I hug him back, and pick up some of my bags to put in my dorm.

We started walking to our dorm room when a small child stood in front of me. I set down my bags and squatted down to his height. "Hello little boy. Are you lost? Where are your parents?" I asked the child. "One I go to this school, and two I came to see your boobs."

Before izuku could do anything the boy in front of me grabbed my right peck and ass cheek. I was frozen and just sat there. If your asking why izuku's not doing anything, that's because we had decided that I tried to defend my self sometimes. I screamed and pushed the boy off me and......poof, bunny form.

I wanted to die right then and there

I wanted to die right then and there. Only izuku and my parents have seen it. (Inko kinda moved after she found out that he is a-ok with the Bakugous. She still comes over but has never seen bunnybaku.)

My clothes were around me and seeing this happening to me made izu shift too. He stood in front of me, barring his teeth at the boy. The boy ran away and a teacher walked outside. He put his hands up, "I just want to get your stuff and head inside so you can shift back. Then you can tell me why you shifted." He slowly got our bags and headed inside.

-Izuku's POV-
I picked up katsuki like how a cat would hold her kitten and slowly followed the teacher inside UA. From there on out we shifted back in a bathroom and got dressed. We walked out and headed to the principles office to tell them what had happened at the front gate.

"So what happened to make you both shift?" Nezu asked. "There was a boy who looked like they were in elementary school at the front gate so I asked normal questions that you would ask a lost kid," Kat kept rambling on about what had happened. "T-then he s-started g-g-groping me-." He started shaking uncontrollably and tearing. "Hey baby, it's ok. I promise you, it's ok." I held him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. The teacher that brought us here walked out and soon came back with the small 'teen' that apparently 'goes to this school'.

"Did you touch him?" The teacher asked the boy, who was now shaking. "Y-yeth t-t-thir. I-I'm t-thorry." The boy said. "I already know where you're sitting for the rest of the year." The teacher said with a sinister grin on his face.

After the talk with principal Nezu, the boy named mineta was suspended from school for two weeks starting today. Kat and I are sharing a dorm after telling them we have mated in middle school. "Did you boys have sex during his first heat to complete the mating process?" Kat turned bright red as I got upset a little 'bout them telling us about stuff like that. "I decided to wait and not get him pregnant while in middle school, and we waited till we got older and in the right mind set." I said with slight growl in my voice.

Kat was already on my lap, so he grabbed my head and put it in the crook of his neck, releasing some of his sent. I held him close and sat there for a minute while the teachers watched with amazement. "I wanna go." My omega whispered in my ear. I stood up with katsuki in my arms and headed out the door, I started walking the path to get to the dorms, specifically our dorm.

When I walked into the tiny home we flopped on the bed and soon fell asleep.

679 words
🍓🍓🍓Ichigo🍓🍓🍓
I hope that this is long enough for you guys
I know it's not as long as the last chapter but I'm working on it.
I hope you enjoy 😊
Bye bye🐶
The chapters will get longer as time goes by