Nine

Big old time skip
————————-
-seven months pregnant-
-Katsuki's POV-
I was almost finished with the pregnancy of my baby bean. Yes I call my baby a bean.

Though sometimes I feel like I might have the baby but it's two early for my bean to come into the world. We haven't figured what the sex would be yet so we are going to find out when bean is born. (Somewhere in Japan /I think/ the parents will give the unborn baby a name before the birth of the baby. Btw I read that in how to chase an alpha so please don't come for me telling me it's wrong. I don't really know where they do that tho)

I was currently soaking in a warm bath letting my ankles and back somewhat heal. Although my belly wasn't that big I looked about five months but I am seven months.

Gettin out of the tube was probably the hardest part of this soak. Though something felt weird as I was drying off.
As soon as I was about to put on some panties-shut up they are soft- water rushed out of my butt. I crouched to the floor and grabbed my phone.

"Hey bun-" I stoped him before he could finish. "Water broke. Baby beans coming now." I said crying. The contractions started and had me screaming. How long will this last. Soon enough izuku came and picked me up, eating me on the bed. He grabbed a huge zip up and put it on me along with boxers and a sheet. He started up his quirk running down the stairs. He got yelled at by Iida though he didn't stop running.

The rest of the class followed along. Once we made it to the hospital we were rushed into a room. "Are you ok bunny?" "YeAHHHHH!!!!" A contraction hit me like a bus. The doctor came in and checked the dilation of my hole. My alpha growled at him so I hit his chest.
"S-sto-stop gr-GROWLING!!" I soon started pushing.

"W-wait no o-one said to push!" The doctor said. "I DON'T- CARE!!!" I yelled back and I think I scared alpha.

After two hours of pushing and breathing my baby bean was out but something was wrong.

"Why isn't my baby crying?"

They all looked at us concerned and took my baby. "Wait come back!!" After 30 minutes the doctor came back with a face saying sorry.

"No." I shook my head. "My baby can't be. No, I don't believe you." Tears pooled in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

I started balling my eyes. Screaming. Shaking. Why did my baby have to die? Bean didn't deserve that. My alpha held me close crying into my neck.

Then, it all went black.