Six

-Izuku's POV-
I had woken up to the damn sun in my face and a cute omega in my arms. When standing up i took the omega in my arms and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water for the bath. I set him down and started to undress him.

I noticed something off about his sent but let it go. Kat soon woke with a groan. "Alpha my butt hurts. Did you do something to me? My body is warmer then usual." I rapped my arms around his waist and shoved my face into his sent gland. "Kat?" He answers with a hum. "You smell great." I could see that he was starting to get an erection. "Is my omega getting aroused?" He let out a soft moan as I ran my hand down his stomach to his thighs, leaving his hard on untouched.

We got out of the tub and finished our morning routine. "Baby! We have to leave." My omega whined to me. "But I don't want to wear a tie bunny." I whined back. He started purring as he left his sent on me for the day. "Alpha, let's go." He said as he finished taking off my tie.

-Katsuki's POV-
As we walked the halls to class, there was gossip going around about us and the boy named m**et*. We walked into class a few minutes before the bell rang. Some people came up to me (mainly girls) apologizing for the boy's behavior. Four of them stayed around my desk until the bell rang, signaling class had started.

The teacher walked into the room with a mustered yellow sleeping bag. "Good morning class." He was answered with a bunch of 'mornings' back.

In the middle of class I felt really hot, and every time my uniform would rub against my skin, I had to hold in my groans. I was surprised when Mr. Aizawa said; "Ok class dismissed. There is an omega in heat whoever that is please head back to your dorm." Izuku stood with no hesitance and threw me over his shoulder. He bolted for the door heading to the dorms.

When we made it to our dorm he threw me on our bed and locked the door slowly walking to me getting undressed. "Strip omega." Oh my GOD he sounded amazing being dominant. "Alpha, I almost came." I said while undressed.

He climbed on top of me and kissed down my body in an agonizingly slow pace. "Alpha. Stop teasing please." He took off his boxers and stretched me out so I wouldn't be in as much pain.

-Aizawa's POV-
As the mated pair ran out we opened all the windows to air out the room. We headed out for training as the wind was doing it thing. "Shower then come back out so the sent doesn't slow you guys down." They walked away, heading to the changing rooms.

A few times during training you could hear moans from the building behind us.

-Next day-

-Izuku's POV-
When I woke up I found katsuki laying on his stomach with his head on my chest and arm around my torso. "Baby~. Wake up. We have to shower and wash the sheets." He wiggled around and sat up. "Owwwwww alphaaa. It hurts." He laid back down on me, whining about the pain.

I laid him in the bath and gave him a Bath bomb. He sighed comfortably in the warm, lavender bath. "'M hungry, alpha." I made him some spicy ramen with milk on the side.

He finished both his bath and ramen and got dressed. "How are you feeling now omega? I can give you a massage if your back still hurts." He hummed in response. "I like the sound of a massage." He giggled as he took off his shirt and laid on his stomach.

After the massage we watched a movie, eventually falling asleep. It was around 5 when we fell asleep so we slept for a good while.

-the next week-

This was the third time this week he was in the bathroom puking his food back up. "Are you sure you're okay baby?" He shook his head and rinsed his mouth. "I want strawberries and caramel." I picked him up and walked into the common room, set him down on the love seat and grabbed his caramel and strawberries.

"Alpha? Can we got to the doctor and see what's wrong?" I rubbed his back and held him closer. "Of course we can omega." He sighed happily as he ate against my chest.
The next day we headed to the clinic to see what had happened to Kat. "Katsuki Bakugou. We're ready for you now." We walked up to the nurse and she lead us to a room. Kat lied down on the bed thing, (don't know what it's called) she put a gel on his stomach and check if anything is wrong.

"So I do see something but it's nothing bad but that's unless you guys want to keep it." The nurse said. "Well what do you see?" Kat asked, confusion laced his voice. "Mr. Bakugou, from what I see, you're pregnant. Congratulations." The nurse said, katsuki looked shocked. "I-I'm p-p-pregnant." He started balling his eyes. "Oh baby, it's ok. There are other options for the baby." I said. "I w-wa-want to keep the
b-b-baby!" The nurse cleaned his stomach, letting katsuki hug me tightly.

As we were aloud to leave with the ultrasound pictures, I held my still sobbing omega in my arms. That was until he screamed; "WE'RE HAVING A BABY BITCHES!!!!" A lot of people cheered and congratulated us as we left. Once we made it back home, auntie and uncle was there talking to my mom. "Mama! Dad! Big news!!" He said running over to them. He handed to pictures to auntie, she set them down a hugged Kat. That made uncle look at them and stood up too, the hug turned into a group hug.

Soon enough the class will know.

1016 WORDS
HOW THE HELL
Wow the most words I have written yet
I do think this story will take a bit of time and maybe a second part
Like a sequel to this
idk
Bye bye mamas🐶