Three

We are starting kindergarten today, a lot of bad memories keep coming back for pre-k. I want to start over and make friends this year.

      -Izuku's POV-
We were walking into class now, there are a lot of side eyes, but that's probably cause I'm caring a sleeping omega. My omega.

No-one will touch him, and if they do well I might have a new chew toy soon. Sorry that was my wolf talking. Our bunny doesn't need to be seen while sleeping.

As school started Kat woke up in my lap, nose twitching slightly, bright ruby eyes half-lidded, and a yawn that can kill a man cause of how cute it is. But that wasn't all, when he was a little more then half awake he said this:
"Alpha? Were are we?"
If he wasn't cute then he most definitely is now.

The teacher gasped, and walked up to us and said she needed to call our parents, that's what she did.
"Hello Mr. Bakugou. This is Ms.____. Your son called about a boy 'alpha', that is meant as a lovers saying. I don't think your son should be saying that." She took a pause then put the phone on speaker and uncle said:
"Is it on speakerphone?" Which the teach said 'yes'.
"Katsuki, you know what we will be taking about at home right?" Kats tail popped out, same with his ears and he started shaking and tearing. "Y-yes da-daddy."

"Oh baby don't cry I'm kidding there's nothing wrong with calling your alpha yours, got that?"
He sniffed up the rest of his tears. "Yes daddy." The teacher looked appalled with what uncle had said. "Daddy?" Kat said. "Yes pumpkin?" Uncle continued. "Can I have some carrots please?" Kat had bunny begging eyes on now, but looking at me. I gave him a kiss on the head and handed him his carrots and some ranch to go with it. "Ms.____? It's ok for him to eat right? I mean it's kindergarten, it should be aloud." She was scared at this point. "Y-yes sir-. Bye." "Goodbye pumpkin, bye izu." "Bye daddy/uncle!" Me and Kat said a little to loudly for his ears, cause if him to whine a little.

The teacher walked back to her desk and we started class.

-A few hours later at home-^they live together btw^

My omega was crying right 'cause a monkey stole his strawberry's, so I decided to make a strawberry field, so when in bunny form he can eat as many as he wants. I told Mom, uncle, and auntie about it but I haven't told Kat yet.
"Omega please calm down." I started. "M-my...*hic*- st-strawberry's are g-*hic*gone!!" He kept crying so I just blurted it out.

"IM MAKING YOU A STRAWBERRY FIELD FOR-" I was out of breath by then. Screw my tiny breath capacity. "-You. I wanted it to be a surprise, omega." He paused before starting to cry again. "I ruined the surprise!"

He was letting out a strong rotten sent from being sad and anxious. I pressed a kiss on his cheek and his sent got a little better, so I peppered his face with kisses making him purr.

     -Katsuki's POV-
My ears were up again and my tail was wagging, so was alpha's tail.
He makes me so happy.

I wonder what the future holds for us.

573 words🍓Ichigo🍓here thank you for readingI have a little writers block with some of my stories so I hope this is goodI also wrote this when I was about to go to sleep😂 I will skip a few years so They're at least in middle school 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓�...

573 words
🍓Ichigo🍓
here thank you for reading
I have a little writers block with some of my stories so I hope this is good
I also wrote this when I was about to go to sleep😂 I will skip a few years so
They're at least in middle school
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓