aap se milkar acha laga!!😚

To kaise hain aap log...

Yo!!bakchod author is again back sorry kafi time se update nhi karpayi to gali de sakhte ho comments mei👉

To shuru karte hain bina kisi bakchodi ke...

●□●○■○●□●□○■○■●□●□○■○■●□●○■○■

She reached and by that time they both have become friends...

They bid goodbye to each other and yn sat in her taxi and give the address of her dorm where she is gonna stay until her studies are completed...

She went to her reserved room and there she was told that she was going to share her room with her roomate...

She was trying to find her suddenly someone shout near her ear...

??:booo!!....

Yn:aaahhhhhhhh.....

She started kicking her legs and hands in the air to kill the ghost but she was hitting her new roommate..

??:are meri maa..jane de sorry aage se tujhe kya kisi ko bhi prank karungi sanyas le lungi chod de....Mummmyyy!!!!!

Yn opened her eyes only to find a lifeless roommate on the floor she widened her eyes and shook her she was lying there until a guy came...

He came and asked...

??:isko kya ho gya...mar gyi kya ye!?

Yn:vo da-arsal , shayad thodi si!!???

He passed a disbelief look at her and shook his head and then he look at the body which was lying there...

He signed yn to play along with him and yn mouthed a okay at him...

??:oh vo dekho race 3 ka salman khan....

Yn:haan!!!

Suddenly that girl opened her eyes and...

Girl:BHAIJAAN!! Kaha hai??

Both yn and that guy rahul started laughing at her and she was still trying to find salman khan (real chomu found😂)...

Yn stopped laughing and asked them...

Yn:vaise tum logo ke naam kya hai!??..

Girl:mera naam ridhi hai...

Guy:mera naam rishi hai...

Yn:ohhh..to kya tum dono mere roomates ho!?

Ridhi:nhi!!mei hu tumahri roomate...

Yn:to ye *pointing towards rishi*

Ridhi:ye to bikhari hai...

Rishi slapped her head and she glared at him..

Rishi:mei iska bhai hun...

Yn:to aap yaha kaise!?

Rishi:oh mei bhi isi college mei hu but mei senior hun or dusri field mei hun...

Yn:ohhhh....

Rishi: ok ab mei chalta hun aur tu bakchodi kam kar bhen *saying to       
                                                 nidhi*

Ridhi:

*bonderphul liph*

Both were sitting in yn's room ridhi was helping her to settle her stuffs they finished doing it...

They were sitting there in an awkward silence...

Yn:thanks...

Ridhi:arey!!koi baat nhi roommate hone ke nate itna to kar hi sakhti hun..