Oops!!!fat gyi ky!!

To kaise hain aap log...

Matlab ab to tum log pagal hi ho jaoge like I know itni jaldi Jaldi update aa rhe hai..

Ek raaz ki baat batao isliye mei update late kiya karti thi taki like tumlog bimar na ho jao ab dekho kaise shock laga..

To shuru karte hain bina kisi ppap ke

( ̄へ  ̄ 凸( ̄へ  ̄ 凸( ̄へ  ̄ 凸( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

A little recap for those gajini viewers:
Ajey and yn were left alone to take care of the car but the didn't know that both are scaredy cat they heard some noises coming from the forest in front and they were almost at the verge to die..

Yn and ajey were almost on top of each other and were praying to God..

Ajey:hey Jesus, save us from the wrath..

Yn looked at him terrified and asked him stuttering..

Yn:ch-chris-tian ho.

Ajey shook his head in no and told her.

Ajey:kya pata humare wale bhagwan busy ho isliye Jesus bola kya pta vo sun le..movies nhi dekhi kya!?

Ajey told her yn just nodded and both were trying to contact every God they knew the name of and seen of..

Suddenly the noises stop they looked at the side staring and glaring holes in the area where the noise was coming from..

?? : bahut hi swadist dikh rhe hai be... Inka to hum kida ki nai masal denge..

They both widened their eyes as they heard it..

?? : sahi keh rhe vaise bhi humko inki jaat se hi nafrat hai... Aa jate hain phle humre ilake mei fir rot rahit...

Another voice spoke ajey and yn gulped and looked at each other.. And nod ready to run..

They both stand up..

?? : dekh dekh bhagne ki koshish kar rhe hain.. Inko pata nhi hai hum konse khet ki aloo hai..

They again was terrified..by the time they knew there was a female and male ghost..

Suddenly two dark figures jumped out from the forest ajey and yn freezed on their spot.. Still holding each other they slide down the car as their watermelon contact with road..

They closed their eyes and opened them only to find no body they both sigh in relief..

Until the heard breathing of someone coming in their side..

?? : tum log iha ka kar rhe ho!!

They heard a strange voice asking them ajey turned towards he froze looking behind yn, yn looked at him scared that why is he not saying anything and just looking behind yn closed her eyes tight and look behind her only to find nobody..

She sighed and turned to look at ajey but she saw a face..