Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai!!

To kaise hain aap log...

Yo!me iz back mere yaad aayi ho gi bahut to isliye zyada time barbaad na karte hua.

Shuru karte hain Bina kisi bakchodi ke ..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yn and ridhi was sitting in their class and suddenly yn felt something poking in her waist..

She looked up to find riddhi poking a pencil she glared at her and give her what-the-fuck-u-want look..

She whispered to her.

Ridhi:oye!tu mere sath class ke baat shopping karne chal rhi hai.

Yn stared at her with no expression she got confused and asked.

Ridhi:kya!?

Yn:phle ye bata jab decide tune kar hi liya hai to fir bata bhi kyu rhi hai..

Ridhi:hehe..😅

Suddenly his teacher who was teaching called them...

Teacher:stand up both of you.

Yn rolled her eyes and looked at ridhi who gave her a I-didnt-do-anything look..

Teacher:yn or ridhi aisi kya baat kar rhi tum dono Jo mere padhane se bhi zyada zaruri hai....Hume bhi batao.

Ridhi:nhi sir.

Yn:sir isne joke mara tha.

Ridhi looked at her disbelief.
Like this*

Teacher:acha Zara Hume bhi batao hum bhi hasenge.

Yn:sir ye keh rhi thi ki...aap sabhi teachers mei se sabse acha padate ho.

Ridhi try no to laugh but was failing miserably the whole class started laughing.

The teacher was burning with anger. You can see the smoke coming out of him...#burned

Teacher:QUIET!!! Yn come to the principal office.

Ridhi looked at yn she mouthed a 'don't worry' to her.

*At the principal's office*

Principal:what happened!?

Teacher:sir she has disturbed my class.

Principal:yn kya hua!?

[Note:Yn is the favourite and popular one in her college]

Yn:sir!!ye to aapko teacher se puchna chahiye ki unhone mujhse joke crack ko karne ke liye kaha vo bhi class ke beech mei.

Principal:sir ye kya keh rhi hai..aap class ke beech mein bacho se joke crack karate hain!?

Teacher:v-v-o si-sir!!?

He started stuttering and principal sad yn back before leaving the room she looked at her teacher who was glaring and she smirked.

As yn got out from the room ridhi bombarded her with questions.

Yn:are bhai sabr kar!!

Ridhi:yaar tu bata to sahi kya hua yaha mere dil lete ja rha hai..

Yn looked at her in disgust and said.

Yn:pagal!!vo betha ja rha hota hai...tune leta hi Diya.

Ridhi:ye mera dil hai isliye ye late ta hai.

Yn shook her head and ridhi was about to start her whining and interrogation.

Yn:oye!Tujhe shopping karni thi chal chale..