ghar vapsi!!🤦

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well...

So mei akhir the chomu the momu iz back to direct.

Shuru karte hai bina kisi bakchodi ke...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

A small recap:a lady came in the room they went and they played KBC with her...

They came out of the room  after trying and all sighed after coming out..

Yn:yaar acha hua time pe bahar aa gye..

Rishi:sahi kha per vo teeno bichare fas gye..

They were talking about Yash,ajey and Mohit the lady didn't dare to them to go out..

But suddenly Mohit came running towards them the three looked at him..

Mohit was out of breath because of the running as he came towards they started bombarding him with questions...

Ridhi:andhr kya hua?

Rishi:kya kaha vo aunty ne!?

Yn:zarur dubara kisi purane zamane ki baat par lecture Diya hoga!?...professor kyu ni ban jati ye..😒

Mohit was trying to answer but before he open his mouth to answer one question another question was asked..

Mohit shouted...

Mohit:ARE BAS BHAI!!!........Are bolne ka mauka to do..

The three of them topped talkin and laughed

Mohit started telling...

*What happened*

The lady feeded her child and finally the awkward situation end and ridhi,Rishi and yn excused themselves and went out...

Now ajey,Yash and Mohit also tried to excuse themselve but the lady started asking question..

Lady:are beta tumhe kayeki itni jaldi are Zara betho teeno kuch baate karte hain..

The three sat down Mohit and ajey sat on chair but there were no more chair Yash was about to sit on ground..

The lady saw that and said..

Lady:are beta nak phodu Zara Yash beta ko yaha Beth jaane do...tum dekh nhi rahe ki vo bechara niche Beth rha hai..

Mohit looked at her smile