akhir kar mil hi gye😥😥

To kaise hain aap log...

Haan! Haan! Janti hun bahut late hain update lekin ky karun sara zindagi hi jhand chal rhi man to bas marne ka kar rha hai...

I know mei tum logo ko bhi sad kar rhi hun koi na...

To shuru karte hain bina kisi bakchodi ke...

*==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==*

Yn left from the college in rage and went to the nearby park she put her books aside and sat their silently...

She looked up at the sky and whispered to herself...
"Aapko saare chutiye log meri hi zindagi mei bharne the...sala pata nhi konse nashe karke aate hain"

She sighed and get up and was about to go..suddenly...

??:aunty aap ki books...

Yn sighed again she was not ready at the moment for another hutiya🤓...

She closed her eyes in annoyance and turn around ready to face the person who just call her aunty...

??:ye lijye..  *handing over the books*

She smiled sarcastically and grabbed the books in an angry way to snatch them...

Yn:thanku uncle!!

The man was wearing a mask and a hoddie totally covering his face and for more he has put pink glasses on too...

He looked at her and grabbed the book more tightly...

??:UNCLE!!! Mei tumhe kis angle se uncle lagta hun......Aunty!!

Yn looked at him disbelief that how unbelievable he was she also grabbed the book tightly...

Yn:ye sawal to mujhe aapse puchna chahiye tha.....uncle!!

They both were fighting in the park and everybody was looking at them they both were passing and snatching the books to each other...

Suddenly yn snatched the books with this force that the books were in the air and yn was falling down and the man was on top of her...

They shared a kiss yn's eye widened and she quickly pushed away the man off her she thank god that the man has mask on...

They both looked at different directions in awkwardness and yn and that man said sorry to each other at the same time...

And looked at each other and laughed ....

??:i am sorry!!mei kuch zyada hi overeact kar dia...

Yn:haan...vo to hain.

That man looked at her disbelief and she laughed...

Yn:

??:bye

??:bye...

Yn:ye uthane mei madad nhi karwao ge...

??:ye to tumne giraya hai mei kyu uthao