mere toh L lag gye!!

To kaise Hain AAP log...

Dekh lo ab do do update kar dia hai ab khatak se vote aur comment AA Jane chahiye...

To shuru karte hai Bina kisi bakchodi ke..

ミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミ(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Recap: ajey yn was terrified to see a lady monster turned out to be an actual woman..

Ajey: p-par vo sab kya tha ki keede ki tarah masal doge..

Yn: Haan..aur vo bhi ki hume kha jaogi..

They both gulped and everyone around them widen their eyes and hug each other getting closer..

Lajwanti: are uu toh hum inko dekh kar bolat rhe..

She puts her hand in a bag all of them look at each other terrified thinking she would pull out a gun..

She then pulls out a insect and holds out infront of them which is wiggling continuously in her grip..

Ridhi and Pooja screams loudly whereas ridhi has hold mohit's neck and is squeezing tightly and shaking him..

He is trying to free himself from her grip but it's of no use she is too scared to let go..

Yn and ajey and every other person makes a disgusted face obviously except Pooja, ridhi and Mohit..

Lajwanti tries to come forward to show them from near but only making the two girls scream more and everybody to take a step back..

Mohit was struggling and hitting Rishi for help Rishi saw it and passed apologetic smile and mouthing a RIP..

Mohit widen his eyes whereas lajwanti puts the insect back in her bag..ridhi relaxes and leaves Mohit who collapsed beside ajey..

Ajey looked at him with disgust and shove him down to the ground...

Mohit groans standing up and giving a betrayal look to ajey..

Mohit: Bhai ko apne saath sone nhi de sakta yaar tu..

Ajey: itne bed hai kahi aur Jake soo ja.

Mohit: nhi yaar mujhe tere pass hi Sona hai..

Ajey looks at him disbelief and Mohit tries again to sleep beside him while ajey gets up from the bag..

Yash: ye keede kis liye hai aapke pass..

Rishi: Haan inhe kyu pakad rakha hai..

Ramu: are kahe khana toh khana padta haina tu nhi khate khana ka..

Rishi:khana!?

They all thought and then it clicks to them and they just make a gagging face..

Mohit comes and whisper to Yash from the back Yash gets startled and slapped him..

Mohit: Bhai ye konse jagah liya yaa..*slap*

Yash: bosdike bataya toh kar Dara rha hai..

Mohit makes a crying face and does action of tumhe toh mei dekh lunga while crying.

Mohit: Bhai yaar Jo dekhe mujhe maar rha uwaaa...mei nhi khel rha yaar...

He goes back to bed and lays down on it like a child...

Yn: Bhai mujhe lagta hai ye sab bear Grylls ko zyada follow karte hai kya pata vo itna junglon mei ghumta hoga kya pata ye najayaz cheeje bhi ussi ki ho..

She whispers to ridhi and Pooja they both nod..ajey was standing behind them and hears and nods..

Ridhi:kaise!!?