Bonnie X Reader: Late Night Cabin Talks

This one is pretty long, I had intense writer's flow 😅 Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~

You and the rest of the crew were off for vacation. Freddy thought it was a good idea to give everyone a break from work, especially with the renovation happening at the pizzeria. His family offered to let everyone stay at a log cabin they owned. From how Goldie described it, the cabin was pretty big, about five rooms, the living room was said to be pretty spacious with a fireplace and a tv above it. You were just so excited to see it. It sounds so beautiful!

Currently, you were in Foxy's pickup truck. It is a nice truck, and quite clean too. You were in the back sitting by the window. Bonnie was sitting next to the other window. Foxy and Chica were sitting in the front. Foxy brought his boat since there was a lake close by. Freddy and Goldie were in another car with everyone's luggage.

You were looking out the window, watching the trees quickly speed by. This drive was taking quite a while. It's been at least 2 hours in the ride. You looked at the GPS in the front.

Time left: 38 minutes

You sigh. Looking below the screen you see Foxy and Chica holding hands. You always admired their relationship. Chica's bubbly and outgoing personality fits Foxy's adventurous and joyful personality. Chica brought him out of his timid side as well. You see Bonnie move next to you. You glanced over to see him looking back. His eyes widened a bit and looked away as you followed.

Well, that was awkward...

You look back outside. You were getting bored. You want to do something fun at least, rather than zoning out Foxy and Chica's conversation.

"Hey (Y/n), Bonnie. You two want to mess with Freddy?" Chica called out to you both.

"Ha! Hell yeah!" Bonnie cheered excitedly. You smile at his enthusiasm and nodded. You see Chica tap on Freddy's name on her phone. You all patiently wait for Freddy to answer the phone.

"Hey, Chica, what's up?" Freddy answered.

"I just wanted to ask if we're going to be there any time now?" Chica asked. A big grin crossed her face. All you heard was silence and a slight snicker, probably from Goldie.

"Chica I swear to god-"

"Are we there yet?" Foxy interrupted Freddy. Again, silence.

"Foxy, you're using a GPS!" Freddy exclaimed.

"And?"

"We're almost there..." Freddy sighed. Chica muted the call, laughing silently. The other side was silent.

"Hello?" Freddy asked over the phone. Bonnie unmuted the call.

"Hey, Freddy, are we there yet?" Bonnie asked. You all could hear a long sigh over the phone.

"Are we there yet?" You chimed in. Freddy almost answered only to get interrupted.

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we?"

"Are we close?"

"Are we there yet!?"

"Do you or do you not salt your pasta water?" Bonnie asked. You and Chica looked at Bonnie confused. Foxy glanced at his rear-view mirror.

"What?" Bonnie asked.

"Bonnie, what the fuck?" You question him, chuckling at his weird question. Chica and Foxy still had confused faces at the strange question as silence followed.

"Well... I salt my pasta water." Freddy answered over the phone.

"Pfft..."

"What?! I DO!" Freddy yelled over the phone.