Glamrock Freddy x Reader: You Make Me Go Crazy! (Pt. 2)(18+)

This is my first time writing like this with actual thought and wanting to make it at least moderately good. It's not the best, but it is something. At least, something people are wanting. So here you go. If it is bad, I'm sorry. I will either fix it or delete it.

Warning: This chapter is intended for 18+, read at your own risk, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You love it when I make you go crazy~"

Your breath hitched. He backs away from your ear and hovers his face close to yours and placed his hand on the desk. His other hand pinning your wrists to the mirror. His half-lidded eyes staring intensely at you. A piece of your hair gently falls over your face, tickling your nose slightly. Watching Freddy through your stands of hair. His bright blue outline around his eye. You couldn't help but inch your face closer to his, your lips slightly grazing his nose. Closing your eyes slowly, you press your lips onto the cold surface and backing away. Freddy's eyes widened, he blinked, looking up at the mirror, and then back at you. He puts his hands on your waist and picks you up and placed you back on his chair.  You looked down at the chair, and then back at him.

"Freddy, what are-"

"Look at the mirror," Freddy interrupted. Moving your strand of hair behind your ear. You watch through the mirror, his expression was soft, and his movement was delicate. His nail gently grazed behind your ear, trailing down to your neck, eventually resting his hand at the base of your neck. You shudder as his cold hand pressed against your collar bone. You breathe heavily, turning your head slightly to look at Freddy. He chuckles, gently moving his hand up your neck, his index finger and thumb grasping your chin. His thumb pushed your chin to look back at the mirror.

"Just keep looking at the mirror sweetheart... and I won't hesitate~" He whispered. His breath from his fans hitting your ear. Your breath hitched, looking in the mirror, his hand was wrapped around your neck lightly, his hand vibrated slightly at how hard your heart was beating.  You noticed your body move with every deep breath you took. Shifting your eyes from yourself to Freddy, you see his eyes full of curiosity and want.  He is taking in every reaction you have. From your heavy breathing, your pounding heartbeat, from your dazed facial expression. Learning more about what drives you. What makes you tremble while under his touch.

He moves his free arm up your shoulder. Squeezing your shoulder, he slides his hand down, his hand covering your breast. Your body tenses up, watching him gently cup your breast, and slightly squeeze them. Inhaling sharply from the pressure, you held your breath. Freddy stopped, his hands filled with your breast. Your hands trembled as he continued fondling them. His nails gently graze over them, as one hits your nipple. You slightly arch your back as you bite back a moan and squeeze your eyes shut. Freddy stops, his hands let go of you.

"(Y/n)... are you uncomfortable? I can stop. I know I said I won't hesitate, but I will stop if you want me to," Freddy said nervously. Being the gentlemen he was, he wanted to make sure that you still wanted this.

"No... I just... haven't... done this..." You look away embarrassed. You haven't done this. You don't know what to expect. What you did know, was that it did feel good.

"It seems like we will learn together," Freddy smiled gently. "May I... continue?"

You nod, still looking away from the mirror. His cold hands are on your waist, squeezing them. Your shoulders shrugged as your body tensed. You felt something heavy rest on your shoulder.

"I'll be careful... but if you're going to learn about what you like, I need you to look at the mirror," He whispered. You hesitantly looked at the mirror. Once your gaze met his, he smoothly moved his hands up your waist, cupping your breast again. His fingers gently squeeze and massage your breast. It felt nice to you. It was like a massage.