Human! Golden Freddy X Reader: Sunshine~

You were currently in the kitchen. Rummaging through the unorganized cabinets for a mixing bowl. Huffing in frustration when you looked in every cabinet, drawer, sink, and shelves. There was nothing! It doesn't help that the kitchen is an absolute mess. Pots and pans everywhere. The sink is full of weeks of unfinished dishes.

Placing your hand on your head, you look around in frustration. The mess around you was unbearable to look at. You knew you needed to clean the kitchen but where to start was the issue. Should you start at the sink? The floor? The tabletops? So many areas to address!

"This place is a mess...(y/n) what the hell did you," A tenor voice whispered in your ear. You jump and look towards the voice. The flash of gold fills your vision. You see Goldie standing next to you. His human form gives you a smirk from his comment.

"It wasn't me!" you argue. You crossed your arms and looked around again.

"Do you need help?" Goldie asked. You look at him, and then back at the floor. The checkered floor was covered in pans and a weird liquid.

"Yes..." You mumbled. Goldie chucked at your small sigh of defeat. He raises his hand and snaps his fingers.

You blink a few times. The sudden change in scenery is confusing you. Looking around you see a sparkly clean kitchen. The cabinets were fully closed, nothing random was falling out of them. The floor was clean as if it had been mopped thoroughly. You open one of the cabinets to see some measuring cups. You took one out and examined it. It was clean... looking brand new as well.

"So, you like it?" Goldie asked. You look over at him. His smile showed satisfaction.

"Yes, I do. Good work, Goldie!" You praise. Goldie's smile grows more. He claps his hands.

"Now, what are you in the kitchen for?" He asks, gesturing to the measuring cup in your hands.

"Oh! I thought I could do something nice for everyone since they're busy rehearsing," You admit. Gripping the measuring cup in your hands, you walk over to the prepping table and place the cup down on its metal surface.

"Ah, so you want to make pizza for everyone?" Goldie concluded.

"Exactly!" You chimed. "I want to get started on making the pizza dough!"

"You know we have pre-made dough... right?" Goldie noted.

"Wait.. what?" You ask.

"Yeah," Goldie says, he goes over to the fridge and opens it, taking out a perfect lump of pre-made dough wrapped in plastic wrap. He walks over to you and placed the dough down next to the measuring cup. "Right here."

"Oh..." You mumbled. You look down under the prep table to see if there were any rolling pins and such.

"Here, I brought the other items you need here," Goldie commented. You stand up straight again and look at the prep table. You see a rolling pin, flour, and a pizza tray. You shrug out a sigh.

"Thank you...ah... could you help me out a bit? I'm not familiar with the dough preparations..." You admit. You look down hesitantly. Looking at the perfect ball of dough sitting in front of you. Goldie's hand slides to the ball, his body slightly grazing your back as he swiftly picks up the ball of dough.

"Of course," Goldie whispers in your ear. His breath makes you shiver as it hit your ear. Goldie steps around you with the dough. He carefully unwraps the plastic wrap and places it back down on the prep table.

"Let's wait for the dough to reach room temperature." Goldie smiles. He walks over to one of the cabinets and grabs some oil. He walks back over to you. He hands you the oil.