Foxy x reader: Coco Butter

You were sitting at a booth, playing a game on your 3Ds, close to the stage. Everyone was in their human forms doing their own thing. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy were rehearsing their songs. Freddy's little motto of 'Practice makes Perfect" is really starting to annoy you and the others.

"Freddy, we've been at this for an hour, can we take a break?" Bonnie asked.

"Maybe if you get those chords right, then we can." Freddy snapped.

"I am playing the right chords! You just don't believe me!" Bonnie argued. The two started bickering as Chica crossed her arms and looked at them annoyed.

Foxy then came along and sat across from you, looking at the commotion happening on the stage. You noticed him but chose to ignore him, trying your best to focus on your game and not to look up at him.

"Um, what's going on here?" Foxy asked you, his Irish accent making you swoon over internally. You looked up at him, then at the boys bickering, and shrugged.

"I was too focused on my game to know what's going on, sorry." You apologized. Foxy nodded and let you go back to your game.

"Chica! What's going on?" Foxy asked

"It doesn't matter!" Bonnie and Freddy yelled. Chica rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? They're being idiots, like always." She complained. Freddy looked at Chica angrily.

"Like you have room to talk! We have to restart every time you mess up!" Freddy complained.

"Don't go there you overused teddy bear!" Chica began. She continues to point out everything that goes on during rehearsal. Putting the boys in their place. You paused your game and looked at the boys who look defeated.

Covering your hand to hide your laugh, you look over at Foxy who was also laughing at Chica drilling into the boys.

"Foxy," You whispered over to him. He looked back over to you. "Do you think they'll ever learn not to mess with Chica?"

"Nope, just like she said, there are a bunch of idiots." Foxy mocked them, making your smile grow.

"Foxy do you want to fucking go?" Bonnie snapped. Foxy smirked at the threat.

"You want me to beat your ass again? I've done it once, I will do it again" Foxy smirked.

You couldn't help but laugh and also feel bad for Bonnie. The last time those two fought, Bonnie was roughed up pretty good. Of course, Chica made them both apologize to each other and made Foxy help Bonnie whenever needed.

"It's not funny (Y/n)!" Bonnie huffed. Foxy gave Bonnie a stern look.

"Don't get angry at her just because she laughed." Foxy scolded.

"What? I'm not angry at her! Besides, she helped me out a lot when I was injured, because you gave your responsibility to her." Bonnie smirked. Foxy rolled his eyes. "Thank you again, (y/n)!"

"Anytime, bunny boy!" You giggled, giving him a thumbs up. The three on stage continued to talk, thankfully they were done arguing. You look over at Foxy, he was looking away from the stage with a frown on his face, he seemed annoyed.

"Foxy? You alright? You look annoyed." You asked. Foxy huffed.

"Yeah..." He grumbled. He stood up and scooted out of the booth. "I'm going to head back to the cove..."

"A-alright..." You said. A disappointed look crossed your face as he walked away. You wanted him to stay. The three on the stage noticed Foxy leaving and your disappointed expression. They looked at each other and headed off the stage and sat at the booth with you.