Toy Bonnie x Depressed! Reader

You were in the office, looking down. You didn't care what happened, you just wanted it to be over. You didn't care if Foxy got you. Nor if you didn't wind up the music box, and that damn puppet got to you. It wouldn't effect any one...right? You looked up a little and took the flashlight in your hand. you pointed it forward and just flickered it on and off.

On...

Off...

On...

Off...

On...

...Off...

Just six clicks of the switch and you were already bored. You heard banging in the vents, and footsteps in the hallway, you heard BB's annoying ass laugh... and then you heard the puppets jingle... the one that sounds like "Pop Goes the Weasel". You smiled slightly because you knew what was going to happen. the jingle was almost to the end and then.

POP GOES THE WEASEL!

You didn't flinch. You kept looking down under the desk at your feet. You couldn't move, as if your body was paralyzed. All you could do was frown, with your half lidded eyes blinking slowly as you focus on your slow breath.

"(Y/n)..."

You slightly flinched and inhaled sharply as the silence in the room and your thoughts were interrupted. As you exhale, your eyes begin to blur. You find comfort from how warm your tears are and the slight stinging sensation your eyes feel.

"(Y/n)?" said a certain bunny in a very worried tone. You blink, your tears drop as they wet your jeans. You feel warm hands on your shoulders, they pull you around in the swivel chair. You can see the person in front of you through your peripheral visions. You know who it is, that blue belongs to one person.

"(Y/n)...(y/n) what's wrong?" TB or Brandon, how called him asked eagerly.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine. Sucky day, that's all." you said quietly. The tight feeling on your chest making it slightly hard to breath.

"Hm...do you... do you want to talk about it?" Brandon knelt down. You can feel his eyes looking at you. It makes you quite uncomfortable, but you don't want him to look away. You advert your eyes away, not to make accidental eye contact. Brandon sighs gently. He pulls up another random chair and sat down and looked at you again. You change your posture. Your hands clasp together and rest on your lap. Your torso relaxed, and your legs relaxed with your feet crossing over another. You let out a sigh.

"(Y/n) are your sure your ok?" Brandon asked, breaking the silence. You looked at him straight in the eye and said "Yes, I'm ok". You two stared into each others eyes for awhile. He then came closer to you and gave you a hug, and a tight one. His hand holding your head close to him. You tensed up, but then loosened up. Your arms were to tired to give the hug back, but you started crying. Brandon rubbed your back in trying to comfort you. And you eventually brought your arms up to his waist and hugged back.

" Shhh. (Y/n) it's ok..." he said warmly.

"Take your time... its just 1 a.m."he said. After that you nodded and at what seemed to be an hour, you shakily took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I... I just feel... insecure." you sighed. A slight chill doing down to your stomach.

"I hate feeling like this... it can't shake it off! I feel so lonely, I barely have any friends at school. I can't go to anyone because I feel like I'm rude, or annoying! I keep comparing myself to others, with how much better they look, how smart they are, how happy they are." you rambled. You could feel tears run down your face.. Brandon then hugged you tighter. Still rubbing your back trying to sooth you. You took another shaky breath.

"I just...I just feel like I'm a burden... that no one likes me and they keep me around for shits and giggles. If I was just a better person, someone who's nice, and pretty, and smart. I wouldn't feel this way. It just be better if I didn't exist in the first place." you said, as a few tears dripped to the checkered tiled floor. Brandon, looked at you, his face filled with so much concern, he has never seen you in this state. He looked down, then back up and gave you another hug but tighter, and he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You shiver has his breath tickled your neck, it was slightly comforting.

"(y/n)... have... have you felt like this for a while now?" he asked, his voice was quiet and calm. You slowly shook your head. He hugged you tighter. His warm embrace soothed you, his warm arms around you made you feel like you were at home.

" Thank you" you sighed. You and Brandon melt into the hug. The rhythm of your breathing matching his. Quietly, Brandon slowly breaks the hug, he softly grabs both of your hands and slightly tugs. You stand up, Brandon guides you to the corner of the room. He sits down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"Come... sit." Brandon says. Short, but yet welcoming. You sit down beside him. It was a bit awkward. You just wanted to go back to being warm. Your mind wanders back to your low point. You can't cry... as if you've cried so much that you can't cry anymore.

"(Y/n)?" He said. You hummed in response. Your thoughts continue to wander through your mind.

"Are you ok?" He said. You stayed silent, your thoughts wandering, your face frowning hard.

"(Y/n)..." Brandon's said slightly louder. You inhale sharply and hummed again.

"Are you okay? Your frowning again." Brandon said looking intensely at you with a concerned expression.

"I'm okay... it's just something that I'll have to get through... again." You said.

"Again?" Brandon questioned.

"Yep..." you said. Silence waved over. The sound of a high pitched ringing tone pierced your ears.

You sense some shifting next to you. Then an arm slid behind your back and under your knees. Brandon move you onto him. You look up at Brandon. You see his cheeks are slightly pink.

"B-Brandon!" You argue. Before you could say more he hugged you again.

"Hold on." Brandon said. He shifts one on your legs over his lap. Now your legs are hugging his waist. You couldn't help but blush a bit.

"What are yo-" you argue again. Brandon hushed you. He pulls you into a hug once more.

"You seem like you need a hug." Brandon said, his smooth voice next to your ear. You blush a bit more but hug him tightly. He's very warm. You feel his hand slide up your back and rest in the middle of your back, in line with the bottom of your shoulder blades. He pushes you more towards him.

"Hey (y/n)?" Brandon questioned. You hummed in response.

"I know this won't help as much, but I think you're doing just fine, and you're perfect the way you are. No need to compare yourself to others. Just be the best version of yourself." Brandon reassured. You feel him rubbing your back. You inhale deeply and sigh.

"Thank you." You say. His reassurance made you feel a bit better.

"Anytime (Y/n)... I'm always here when you need me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIIIIII ok so at first i was depressed when i first started making this but then as i was writing this i was happy, cuz i thought of me and my Fnaf lover like this.... ;)

Edit: went to edit grammar and spelling. Ended up changing the whole freaking ending. •u•