Human! Freddy x Reader: Love Me Instead

Sitting in front of your vanity, you look at your reflection. Checking off worries in your mental checklist. The makeup was good. Your dress was surprisingly fitting, and your corsage was decoratively accenting your dress. Needless to say, you looked beautiful. You couldn't ruin prom for you and your prom date, William.

William was one of the popular boys in the school. Almost every girl was head over heels for him. However, you're the only one that caught his eye, since you have no interest in him at first.

Now, a few dates and a promposal later, you're here. Waiting for him to pick you up.

You looked at your phone. The time hovering over the picture of you and William, happily in love. You smile gently.

"He'll be here..." you whisper to yourself.

You set your phone down and sigh sadly to yourself. Your hands clasp together, gently resting on your lap. The silence was killing you. The ringing in your ears grows louder. You couldn't stop thinking about William was he already there, and he didn't tell you? Was he taking his time? Everyone did warn you about him when you two started dating. Maybe you should have listened? William treats you so well.

A small buzz snapped you out of your thoughts. You smile as your eyes brighten. You quickly picked up the phone to see a text message. Your smile quickly turns into a disappointed frown. It wasn't him. You take a deep breath and open up your messages. Quickly typing a response. Before you hit send, your screen shifted to show that you were receiving a call. Looking at who it was.

Freddy FazBitch

You snicker at the name you gave him in your contacts. You answer the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello...(Y/n)?" Freddy says over the phone

"What's up?" You ask.

"Has Will pick you up already?"

"No, not yet..." You sigh sadly. You hear a faint whisper in the background.

"The others and I are heading to the event center if you want us to pick you up?" He asks. You smile softly. How sweet of him to ask.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be fine. I think he's almost-"

Suddenly, you hear a loud honk outside. You jump and look towards the window. The honking becoming more frequent. You stand up from your chair and walk to your window. Looking out, you see William standing through his sunroof, honking his horn with his foot. He looks up at you and waves.

"It looks like he's here!" You say excitedly.

"Great! I'll see you there!" Freddy said, gritting his teeth.

"See you there (Y/n)!" You heard Chica over the phone.

"Tell Will to get over there fast!" You heard Bonnie say over the phone. You giggle at their enthusiasm. Looks like the gang is in Freddy's car.

"Alright, bye!" You say. They all respond and you hung up the phone. Quickly gathering your things, you turn off your mirror lights and head downstairs.

Once you walk outside, you see Will hop out of his car from the sunroof and open the door for you.

"Milady," He smirks.

"Thank you!" You smile. Sitting down in his car, making sure that your dress was in the car. Will closed the door and ran to the other side of the car and sat inside.

"By the way, Bonnie wants you to hurry up." You smile. Will rolled his eyes and proceeded to drive away.

During the car ride, you noticed that William's phone kept buzzing. You look at his phone, and then at him.