Glamrock Freddy x Reader: You Make Me Go Crazy!

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch in Freddy's green room. Impatiently waiting for the animatronic bear. He told you to go to his room after the performance and he would be there once he put everything up. Which he clarified, was his microphone. You stood up and walked towards the giant glass wall and looked around. Seeing all the patrol robots and cleaning robots roving around.

"How long does it take for an advanced robot to put away a damn microphone!" You cried out to yourself. You were aggravated, but you know that sometimes this bear has his responsibilities and that it can't be helped. Part of it was his programming, the other was the AI chip. You grumbled to yourself as you made your way back to the couch.

"What a mess." You sighed to yourself. There were small bears everywhere, his bowtie pillow, on the ground and his giant plush of himself taking up almost all the space on this couch. You sigh. You clean up around the couch. You placed the little bears in a pile and then the big plush bear next to the couch, and placed the bow tie pillow in the middle of the couch. You fell onto the couch and huffed in the process.

"Damn bear, why do I keep believing him when he takes forever to get into his room after the show!" You grumbled. This wasn't the only time you had to wait, and clean his room after a show. It happened ever since you became a mechanic at the Pizzaplex.

"Damn, that was a long time ago..." you said to yourself. You could remember the day you started as a mechanic. The number of bots to work on was intimidating, and you were scared shitless. You close your eyes as you begin to remember when you first worked on the animatronics.

-/Flashback\-

"(Y/n), you'll be working on Freddy and Chica today, can you handle that?" The head mechanic said. You nodded, and grabbed your tablet and faced the head mechanic again, looking at them nervously.

"(Y/n) you will be fine. You have helped us on many occasions when we worked on the animatronics, let alone, you helped us fix their malfunction problem when it came to their night patrols." The head mechanic reassured. Although, it only made you feel a bit better. Freddy and Chica were very important to the Fazbear franchise as they have been the the two reoccurring characters in the history of the franchise. While working on them is something to look forward to, there is still some pressure from the company itself .

The mechanic gestures you to go. You quickly make your way to Chica's room. The tap of your shoes as you made your way to her room echos throughout the small hallway. You reach the open area to see four doors with the logos of each of the animatronics. You find Chica's and walk up to her door.

"Chica, I'm here for your check-up!" You called out.

"Come in!" You hear. You head inside and look at your tablet. Looking back up you see Chica smiling at you. You smile back and looks down at your tablet, everything is functional. You smile to yourself and look back at Chica.

"Awesome! It looks like you are in perfect condition!" You cheered. You can see the chicken's expression light up.

"Alright, you have fun, ok?" You said. She nodded and thanked you. As you left, you could hear Roxy boast about how she is the best animatronic, and how she doesn't need anyone to fix her. You rolled your eyes at her narcissistic remarks.

Coming up to Freddy's door, you were a bit hesitant. Freddy has more complicated features that need to be checked and changed on a regular.

"Freddy-" you say but was interrupted.

"Come in."

You walk inside. Freddy turned to you. His expression lit up. You see his ears lift as they bounce once they reach the top.