Fnaf Crew x Reader- Dancing Conversations

This is another long one...

Also, AN a the end, take a read :D

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold, and misty morning in the village you resided at. You stared out the window. Bored out of your mind. Looking up you faint light shining through the heavy fog. You could just imagine what the fog looks like from the castle, watching down on the measly village with the lanterns, fireplaces, and furnaces that make the village glow with life.

You sigh, gliding your head down to rest on your arm, your wrists dangling over the window. You daydream about how the Toreador Kingdom could be more exciting. Not that it isn't, the fiddlers do play such grand music, the whole village dances and perform jigs for everyone to enjoy. You just want to see what's at the castle, just like any girl in the village, the castle is a destination on each of their bucket lists. However, unlike any other girl googling over the princes, you want to see the art they have, the food, and the culture of royalty You wonder what galas, balls, and grand feasts happen in the castle. Unfortunately, that is for those of higher status, but a girl can't help but a dream, right?

"Damnit! (Y/n), could you help me retrieve the paints and canvases outside?" Jeremy said frantically. A jumble of art supplies filled his arms and hands. He drops the supplies on the ground, the mix of wood, and metal hitting the floor.

"(Y/n)!" Jeremy called out. You broke out of your trance and turned to Jeremy.

"Yes!" You answered.

"I know the castle looks wonderful from here, as you frolic with all the fine gentlemen that will be at the castle," Jeremy starts, you roll your eyes at his comment. "But as you can see, it is quite humid outside as well as a downpour waiting to happen. Can you please help me gather everything?" You nodded and followed him outside.

Jeremy was a kind-hearted soul that could never hurt a fly. You even compared him to a cinnamon roll when you passed the bakery. Of course, being Jeremy, he always denied any sort of compliment or weird comparison. He knows how much you daydream and let you do so unless it's raining outside. He thinks that daydreaming helps you bring creativity in your mind, and strike up new and innovative ideas. You always admired how he thought.

Picking up the empty canvases, you head inside and gently place them down. Having each one lean against the wall to dry. Jeremy comes in with a few half-finished canvases and lines them up the wall as well. After that was done, Jeremy walks out to gather the rest of the supplies and you begin to grab the firewood.

"Are you starting the fire?" Jeremy asks obliviously.

"No, I'm grabbing wood for my next artwork," you say sarcastically. Jeremy gives you a confused look.

"I'm kidding! Of course, I am. I am gathering the firewood after all." You tease. Jeremy smiles and places the remaining art supplies down in their respective spots. You start placing down the firewood in the fireplace, creating a small open area under the wood. Gathering a small ready-made bundle of dry leaves from the basket Jeremy made, you head out to the door and open the lantern. Placing the dry leaves in the fire, and watching the leaves slowly gain their orangy glow, you quickly head inside and place the leaves under the wood. Blowing delicately to encourage the fire to spread.

"You are getting better at starting a fire, (Y/n)!" Jeremy praised. You smiled as you watch the flame spread to the cut logs.

"By the way," Jeremy began. He went around to his desk and pulled out a small basket of letters. "Someone sent you a letter"