Chapter One

Kiss of Deception

By: nalu_23457

Lucy p.o.v

tick.....tock....tick.....tock...tick...tock......

That sound was the only thing coming to my ears. It's torturous sound beat it's simple melody within my head. They say if I stay here and listen to this sound for a long time then wherever I go it will play in my head driving me onto the brink of insanity. To me it would be better than what I was currently going through. I'd rather sit here for days letting this raggedy melody pound it's way into my head then face the music. I didn't want to marry some random stranger my father saw fit for me. He doesn't understand that I wanted to fall in love with someone instead of being forced to be with them.

Moving my head slightly to the side the picture of my memories laid there. I placed all the happiness I could muster in there so there is only sadness, anger, and madness left within me. Father drove me to this point after mother's breakdown. I don't know if I will be able to escape it. Mother didn't. She fell so far that now she resided inside some hospital. Father said it's to help her, but the look on her face as the men in white took her away told me something different.

"Lucy please answer your door" a heavy voice demanded. Moving my head once more I faced the shaking door. It quivered and groaned as he banged harder.

"If you don't reply I will send you where your mother is. Why did I marry into a family of psycho's?" he grumbled. I guess I finally did it. I drove him to a state of mental breakdown. He's finally going to sweep his hands of this family I guess.

"That's it young lady. I'm coming in forcefully. We are packing your stuff, and then I'm taking you to Fairy Tail State Hospital" he growled.

My eyes widen at that name. That wasn't the name of the hospital mother was taken to. Why would he send me to place away from her. Moving my stiff body I rolled over to a kneeling position. The door open as my father and two butlers came in. My maid entered last as she gave me a sad look.

"Why Fairy Tail?" I asked in a croaky voice. It hurt to speak at all due to my three weeks of silence.

"Unlike your mother we're sending you to Fairy Tail thanks to that power of yours. Fairy Tail deals with people with magic. Your mother has magic, but can't use them since she gave you her keys before leaving to her insane world" was all he replied. I stayed kneeling down watching them as they continue to raid my stuff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The FairyTail State Hospital came into view as we slowly drove up the road. The simple gray building was decorated with a weird symbol and made me feel even more gloomy then normal.

"Do you hate me?" I asked father as I turned to look at him. He was simply reading some papers before looking up towards me as I asked the question. A look of indifference crossed his face before he covered it up with a fake smile.

"Nonsense Lucy. I just want you to become better. A couple of months in this place and you'll be cured. By time you're out you'll be reunited with your mother" he said. I knew that deep down his words were lies. The gleam within them and that fake smile sold him away before he could even think he was in a safe area. Did no one understand me?

"You say that, but you don't mean it" I muttered exiting the car as we stopped. Of course we were met with four guys in white suits. One of them staid behind me the whole time we were walking. Inside the building was worse than the outside. Nothing but clean white walls and a strange smell of ash and cleaners.

"You must be Lucy. Welcome dear" A short elder man said. My eyes drifted away as he spoke to my father. I notice little details here and there. How the tiles on the walls were uneven to the tiles on the floor.

 Tick........tock.......tick........tock.....

That sound once more filled me with it false joyousness. Eyes searching the room for the source of the sound I came across golden ember eyes. They lead to a head of pink hair to a boy standing winding up a clock. The clock sang it melody calling me to it.

"It seems you see one of our other patience" I heard a question being called towards me. Turning my attention back on the old man I notice he was watching me with curious eyes.

"The patience isn't what caught my attention. It was the clock" I replied turning once more only to see the boy and clock gone.

"That was Natsu Dragneel. One of our trouble patience's here, and he always has that clock with him playing it. With that he has his scarf and that all he came with here. Lucky for you your room will be right across from his. You'll be like house mates in your section" he said. With that I watched as my father walked away as I was shoved lightly towards a hall.

The men in white led me to a room in a empty hall far away from the others. There was only two rooms on this hall and one of them had ash marks painting the door. The other was clean and shiny like the rest of this place.

As we walked into the clean door I came face to face with a white room. I was really starting to hate this color.

"Miss Heartfilia there are some things we must go over. This will be your room for a very long time. You have permission to change it up as you see comfortable. Your father says he will send you the rest of your things later. You are allowed to roam the halls, but you must not fight with the other patiences. In the morning you will go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. After every patience is suppose to have a hour session with their therapist. Your therapist is Mirajane Strauss. After the session most of the patience's here hang out in the main room. You'll meet people here that are different from you. We don't want you to believe this is a prison. It is up to you to eat lunch, but you are required to eat dinner. Lights out are at eleven" he said swiftly.

"I see" was all I could say. I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering to other places in the room. A weird sense of weirdness wanted me to hurry up and unpack to get some color into this room.

"One more thing. Your father said your magic can be seen as dangerous. Another reason your in this side of the hospital. We are able to detain you in any way we see fit if you get out of control" he added.

I couldn't see how my magic could be consider dangerous. Celestial magic wasn't a strong type of magic in the first place. Yes I could damage with actual spells, but I'd be drain of magic after.

They left not long after leaving me to my things. Pulling out a pouch I looked at the golden and silver keys inside. The last things my mother was able to give me before she was drag away from me. Taking a key out I rub the symbol before turning.

"Open gate of the maiden: Virgo" I chanted. I could feel the magic swell in me as a girl with pink hair took form.

"You called mistress?" she asked in her usual tone.

"As you can see my father dump me here. You don't mind helping me unpack and making this place less white?" I asked.

"With pleasure" she said bowing a bit. She went to my bags before setting them down and opening them. I went to go help but that song came to my head. Like a trans I followed it to my door before opening it. The sound was coming from the door across from me.

I wanted to knock to get that boy to wind the clock as I listen, but he beat me to it. The door open and once more I was met with golden eyes. "You're the new girl" he said.

My eyes drifted down to the small clock in his hands. "Yeah" was all I could say to him. I wanted to hear the tone. The tone that would make me drift to a world that would make me lose all reality.

"I see you're interested in my clock" he said next. I could tell he was smirking as he said that so I raised my eyes to confirm my suspicions. Indeed to my thoughts he was standing there smirking at me. He took his clock and placed it down inside his room before confronting me once more.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why about the clock, or why am I in here" I replied.

"How about both"