Chapter Fourteen

Mira p.o.v     (decided to do others p.o.v to spice things up)

I could only watch as Lucy got up after the men took the little kid. In honestly she was being stupid, but she was doing a good thing. I couldn't just sit here and allow her to get hurt while she was trying to save a innocent child's life. I stood up as well and walked so I was standing beside her. 

"Well my plan worked" one of them laughed. 

Figures that they would have some plan to draw us out into the open, but using a little kid was unacceptable.

"Listen. Why don't you fellas just go a head and leave and no one has to get hurt" I threatened. Lucy hands rested on her hip where I was pretty sure she had her keys hidden. If all else fails there will be a battle and the first blood will be drawn. 

I can only hope that maybe this will show that we weren't backing down from a fight. 

Lucy p.o.v

I could feel my keys underneath my hands. In a way I was glad Mira decided to help me with this. I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep this up or not by myself. 

Soon guns were pointed at us and the kid making me tense up. I was afraid that if we tried to move they would shoot the boy. What we needed was a plan and some good luck on our side. Sped could be a nice thing as well. 

"Lucy....I leave this to you" Mira whispered. What was she talking about? She can't expect me to be able to handle this! Then again I'm thinking that if I could somehow keep them occupied Mira could go get the kid. 

Holding a random key in my hand I chanted a few words under my breath hoping they couldn't hear me. 

"You blondy why are your lips moving" one guy said as he marched towards me. Crap he notice, but is was too late anyways. The magic swarmed alive as Aries arrived. Perfect she can stop bullets and get the kid in the confusion while using her wool bomb. 

"Sorry" she said in embarrassment while being adorable. I hated when she she looked like that because it made me feel bad for asking her to fight. 

"Aries we need to save the kid. They have guns" I forced out. 

Aries nodded before summoning up a bunch of pink wool. This wool always made me feel so comfortable and safe to the point Aries had Loke personally bring her to lull me to sleep when the nightmares came when I was a child. 

Gunshots soon followed the commotion causing me to look around. The wool was too thick for me to see people, but I could see Mira close by. She too seem to be relaxed stuck in the wool as well. 

Aries head pop up through the wool beside me and in her arms was the little kid. She handed him to me before disappearing into the wool. The kid was a crying mess while he clutched onto me tightly. His little body shivered in so many quakes making me hold him tighter. I felt this fear before. The way my body couldn't stop itself as it fell to the floor. My thoughts traveled to my mother and how I couldn't be near her now. How she screamed and beg for me to be a good little girl while being dragged away. The way she feel apart releasing her powers making mine activate. 

"Mom" i whispered as chaos arose around me. Wool was disappearing as Aries screams reached my ear. I could hear a gunshot before I felt her leave this world back to the spirit world. How did she get caught? Mira began to yell my name, but before I could make a assessment to my surroundings the cool and burning feeling of metal was right on my head. 

Looking to the side I could see a man that wasn't there earlier. He seemed to leak the smell of evil with a mix of magic. This guy was clearly not human and somehow tricked the others. 

"I know your type of magic girl, and if you're anything like your mother the world will be nicer without you" he spoke. I could hear the click of the gun right before he started to squeeze the trigger. 

"STOP" I could hear Mira yelled. 

Why couldn't I even move? It was like remembering my mother had somehow placed my body into a trance and now when I was about to die I couldn't even protect my self.

Suddenly the place became extremely hot and the next thing I knew was the flash of pink and the guy who had the gun on my head was tossed out the side of the train surrounded in fire.