Chapter Twenty

Im stuck at a doctor office ;-; time to just type out chapters while waiting.

Levy p.o.v

I felt absolutely horrible. If I had known he followed me I would've let him in. He never made a move to let me know he was following me. You can't expect me to sense these things. Though he totally scares me during this sudden panic of the hunt I could've pushed aside my fear.

Sitting in a corner I quickly glanced down at the book in front of me. Books. They are the absolute medicine to relaxing. I was happy Lucy and Mira made it here safe. Never was a big friend of Natsu, but I could sense that he was nothing but a good ball. I must not let myself get to sway by these males. Males are nothing but bad news.

Mira seem to surprised that I owned this place. After all it the only thing my bastard father left me before he dissapeared from my life.

Looking over I notice Mira and Lucy were off in a corner talking. From the looks of it Mira was remembering her past.  Believe it or not I was the first person she broke down and told me everything. It's something wrong with me I guess. Everyone always spills there secrets when it comes to me. Lucy didn't seem affected too it which made me super happy.

Lucy, something about her drew me in. She just surrounded by this light. Though I can tell that light wasn't fully pure. Remembering the state they came in with I couldn't imagine the power she possessed. 

"You know you should try actually reading instead of staring at people" a gruff voice broke my thoughts.

Jumping slightly I turned my head to see his piercing red eyes. Why am I stuck in this kind situation?

Instead of answering I did what I always did. Ignored him while looking down at my book. Hoping this would drive him away it didn't and ended up causing him to move closer. Swallowing a deep breath I looked up at him before  closing the book.

"Look I apologize so many times on the way back. What more do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just hush and go back to reading" was his only reply.

Okay?

Wendy p.o.v

There was so much going on. Natsu was helping me move the items we bought which made me a bit happier. There was so many new people I don't know. How do people expect a person to react to this? Especially a child.

"You okay Wendy? Sort of pulled you from your life to help us" Natsu finally said.

I wasn't use to him being serious. Was he regretting bringing me?

"No no no it's okay. It's more fun meeting new people" I said to reassure him.

I have to admit it was scary. Everything tends to be scary in a kid's point of view.

Lucy p.o.v

"Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed while holding the bottle of strawberry milk.

I began to drink from it before sighing in relief.

"Your welco..." Mira began before growing silent. Her eyes moved towards the doors before going towards them.

"Mira?" I called gaining everyone attention.

Natsu and Gajeel seemed to know what she knew. Moving fast they were both at the door ripping it open. Standing outside of them was a male carrying a female. For some reason I could smell the faint metallic scent of blood.

"Oh my god. What's wrong with Juvia!" Mira gasped letting them in. Gajeel helped take the girl off his back while the boy coughed.

I recognized them to be Juvia and Gray. Though I didn't get to talk much to them I remember them clearly.

"Her leg" Gray mummered sitting on the floor.

Exhaustion was plastered all over his face. As he took in deep breaths.

"Wendy" Natsu called.

The little girl rushed over and began to look at Juvia leg.

"Lay her down. I'll begin to heal her" she instructed.

Still amazes me how much of a grown up she was despite her age.

"What happen?" Mira questioned again as Gajeel took Juvia to a bed on Wendy request.

"The dumb girl took a bullet for me...that dumb girl" he muttered while clenching his fist.

"At least you got here fine" Mira sighed in relief.

"I have news from Erza and Mavis" he said.

This caused everyone within the room to fall silent. News? Was it good or bad?

Sorry for short chapter!!! ^~^