Chapter Thirteen

Lucy p.o.v

The train ride was a bit hellish. As soon as we boarded Natsu fell pray to his motion sickness causing Mira and I to hurry on to catch him. 

"We haven't even left the station yet Natsu! I thought you have gotten a hold of yourself when it comes to this!" Mira scolded. 

"Sosoooryy. The lasssssst tr-ip took all my stre-nght" he gurgled as we sat him down in a empty seat. 

"Just when you think you've fixed someone they end up showing that they haven't been truly fixed" Mira commented sitting in the seat across from him. I decided to go ahead and sit right next to him since Mira placed the bags right next to her. 

"So Lucy I been meaning to ask this, but your celestial spirits originally belong to your mother correct?" Mira asked. 

"Is it really a good idea to talk about them in the open?" I asked. 

"Relax. If you notice not a lot of people are on the train right now so we're good" she said waving her hand around. 

Looking around I was surprise to see that her words were true. There weren't many people here and the people that were here seemed to be off in their own little world of sorts. 

"Okay. Well yes they were hers at first, but she entrusted me with them when she was taken away. She knew I had the power to call upon them among other things" I stated. 

"I can sense that your magic has some sort of mystery, and that celestial magic is a simple cover" she said. 

Mirajane was defiantly a person who can figure a person out quickly. My fear was that she was a little too good and would stumble upon my mom and I secret. 

"There is, but no need to worry about it" I reassured. 

"I'm going to worry about because the creator of that hospital never met you yet she could feel your power and seemed worried" she said. 

"This creator you keep mentioning. Just who are they?" I asked. 

"She is why so many magic users were able to get fixed and continue on there way in society. Her name is Mavis, Mavis Vermilion" she said. 

"Mavis....she sound familiar" I stated. In truth she really did sound familiar yet I couldn't place where I have heard that name from. 

"You probably recognize it because her husband is Zeref. He's the owner of the biggest company ever, and help build Mavis dream job. He's also Natsu older brother, but Natsu doesn't know that. He doesn't want Natsu to know until a certain time apparently" she said. 

"Isn't that just being mean? I mean shouldn't he deserve to know he has a relative left?" I asked. 

"That's what others and I argued, but apparently he's waiting for a certain time. Mavis is a bit worried about it, but when Natsu wound up in our care she was determined to make Zeref tell him, but then Natsu had a melt down at one point causing Zeref to take certain measures" she said.

"Meltdown?" I asked. 

"Yes Natsu became someone else and tried to kill everyone. Zeref played the clock and he calmed down and ended up passing out" she said. 

Natsu became someone else? What's that suppose to mean? 

"You know I notice that something about the tune of a clock seems to effect you both. Maybe it was faith that you two met" she said. 

Clocks. Why did there tunes have such a effect on us? It's like a lullaby of sorts making me forget about the things that caused me harm or make me sad. The tune is so familiar like I have heard it before a long time ago.

"This may sound weird, but the clock tune is something that I feel like I know by heart from a long time ago" I said.

"Well they say the soul is reborn over and over so you never truly die" she chuckled. The train suddenly came to a stop making Mira look outside the window. 

"We aren't stopped at a town" she whispered. 

"Then why are we stopped?" I asked. 

The train began to shake a bit before it stopped. People began to whisper and what not as this happened. 

"Act natural" was all Mira said before people began to bored the train. I recognized them as the people in the paper who were killing magic. 

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE. WE GOT WORD THAT A FEW MAGIC USERS HAVE BOARDED THIS TRAIN. IF THIS IS TRUE WE ARE TESTING EVERYONE AND KILLING WHOEVER WE BELIEVE IS A MAGIC USER" one of them announced.

My eyes traveled to Natsu who was currently leaning against the window asleep. Would he act out if they tried to wake him?

"Don't worry about him" Mira whispered. 

A scream ripped out from the train as a child was ripped away from his mother. The kid was crying as the mother begged for his life. Something within me knew that I had to stop this somehow. Before Mira could stop me I was already up and moving. This wasn't right at all. Who can kill a child with ease while there mother cried and scream for her child? 

"Leave the kid alone" I said walking up to these guys. 

Well they wanted a war and I was going to show them that they were wrong about everything.