CHAPTER 6

Raghav's P.O.V:

I met my Pallavi , after what it seemed like an infinity

I met my Pallavi , after what it seemed like an infinity. I never felt this lucky in my life; not even when I won the biggest of biggest business deals. She is back in my life. My wait is over.

But she didn't come to me all by herself. It was just the ministration of fate, that brought her in front of me. The girl, who once blushed upon my single touch,  doesn't even like to see my shadow now. What an irony!

I can't blame her. My Pallu was not like this. She loved me once with everything inside her, with her heart , her soul, with everything. . . She showered intense love upon my life. She loved me , cared me , made me feel like someone precious. She erased the loneliness in my life that was haunting me since my parents death.

After my parent's death no one has  never influenced with me with so much amount of love, just like Pallavi did! Of course, there are many girls out there who are behind my looks, charms, money and power. 

But Pallavi, she never asked me anything. She just wanted me to stay happy. She always tried to make my life even more beautiful. She just wanted me to stay with her forever. . .

But what did I do? Without knowing the complete truth, I just played with her emotions. If I knew that she was innocent, we would have never ended up so badly , like we did five years back. I was an idiot; an idiot to not realize her value.

After she get to know my real face, she left me. She didn't even  asked me explanations, she never accused me for playing with her emotions, she never blamed me or cursed me. She just left; left silently, without informing anyone.

If I ever felt like a loser, it was when I lost my girl; the biggest lost that I caused in my life.

And once she left me, I became mad; I searched her everywhere. Literally everywhere.

I searched for her records in college. She never told me anything in detail about her native. I just knew that she was from Mumbai and she just had her nanu and her brother. I had asked her about her parents but she never told me anything about them.  

Her brother had already made arrangements to keep her details confidential and I failed to reach out her through that way. Even Divya didn't knew where she went nor she bothered to contact any of us. 

I was angry. I was hell angry. It's true that I was at fault but how could she leave me like that? I became determined to find her, after that day. I started to work hard. I slowly started building up the Rao empire. I wanted to gain power; so much power that I will find her one day and will never let her leave me again for anything or anyone in this world. 

All this power, money, luxuries. . .I wanted them all for her, for us. 

I want to treat her like a queen, my queen . . . mine, only mine.

And today, when I met her, she just wanted to run far away from me. She is scared to even look into my eyes. I could only see red when she told me that I am not so important in her life. How could she say something like that? Was it so easy for her to move on?