EPILOGUE

After 3 years:

Pallavi just came to their room after getting fresh. They need to go to Jatin and Nikki's wedding venue. They dated each other for three years and now they have decided to get married; it's happening tomorrow. When she opened the door she saw Raghav deeply engrossed in looking at the sleeping figure of their one and half year old daughter Sahasra. 

"She slept?"

"Yaa. Just now. You took your medicines?"

"Yaa , I did."

"You must be careful. This is your first trimester."

"I am and even if I am not, you will never stop yourself from taking care of me. I know that!"

They were expecting their second child. Actually Raghav was too scared once he saw the amount of pain Pallavi had to endure during her delivery time. She watched him screaming at doctors to do something quick so that the baby will be out soon  and she  had to scold him to calm himself down.

But when both of them held Sahasra for the first time, she saw her Raghav smiling , looking at that little angelic face and that was enough for her  to forget  all her pain.

"She's beautiful. Right Raghav?"

"Yaa. Just like her mother. Thank you so much Pallavi for this precious gift." he placed a deep kiss on her forehead.

But after that he decided not to have another child just because he couldn't see her in the same pain again.

But she convinced him that their daughter needs a sibling. She told him that when both of them won't be with her in this world, she will have her little brother or sister who will love and support her- it's an other form of parental love; just like how her bhai was there for her during her ups and downs.

She smiled remembering all those moments.

"So how's my champ?" Raghav asked leaning down and kissing her stomach.

"So you finally agreed with me. Remember how you argued with me during the first time proclaiming that it will be a daughter?"

"Yaa and I was right.  But now I decided to go by my wife's wish. It will be a boy and even if it's a girl I will be the happiest. I will have two baby Pallavi's with me. "

"But I want a baby Pallavi and a  junior Raghav for us" she said pouting.

He looked at her face and smiled. This mother of his kids is still a child.

"I know Pallavi, more than anything what we wish for is that the baby to be healthy and fine. Do you have any name in your mind"

"Siddhant if it's a boy and Shreya if it's a girl."