CHAPTER 26

Third person P.O.V:

Pallavi was noticing Raghav since the moment she stepped into office. Unlike calling her for silly reasons every now and then, he didn't even disturbed her in any way; not even for a single time! Plus he doesn't seem to be angry today, which she found it very strange. There were  black circles all around his eyes.

He didn't sleep properly last night?

What happened to that impulsive Raghav Rao who pulled out that mahayudh last night? Where is he?

During lunch break she was about to go out when she received a call from Raghav.

"Pallavi, will you please come to my cabin. Only ten minutes and not more than that. I promise." She could sense a change in his tone. He either talked to her possessively or aggressively but now it was all calm.

As she stepped inside his room, she looked straight into his eyes.

 They held guilt within them.

"What's it sir?"

"Will you please sit down for a while, please?"

She was hesitant for a moment and then decided to sat down.

"Pallavi, right now I am going out for an urgent meeting. But after that , once the office gets over, will you please come to our college?"

"Our college? Why?"

"I need to talk to you something. And I think that's a very familiar place for both of us. Please I promise I won't hurt you this time."

She looked straight into his eyes and realized that he needs this talk very much today.

She sighed and nodded, and left the cabin immediately.

* * * * 

As soon as she finished her work, she headed towards her college. Once she reached the place, she directly went to her favorite place, the garden. How much she used to spend her time with Raghav at this spot!

She was so indulged on her memories that she failed to realize that Raghav had also reached there.

"I know you would be here!"

She jerked and turned to see the very person about whom she was just thinking standing in front of her.

"What's it Raghav?" she asked with a plain face.

"I need to tell you something."

"I am hearing." She said with  a cold face.

"I know I don't deserve another chance with you. I didn't knew the level of destruction I caused in your already broken life until yesterday. Now , whatever I am going to say is not because I want to keep you with me for my own selfish satisfaction; because I know I don't deserve someone like you. But I should say this, because you must know the only single truth of my life; that you were and you are the only girl I ever had in my life."

She became still after hearing these words from him.

"I want to say what happened, I mean what exactly happened five years ago. "

He started narrating what happened with him since the night he met her. His voice started trembling as he talked about that faithful day, when Esha manipulated him into believing that she was a cheater.

"One day Esha came to so see me and showed me . .  ."

Within the next few minutes he explained the reason behind his unacceptable past actions leaving Pallavi stunned.