CHAPTER 12

Pallavi's dairy entries Part IV:

I was on my weekend shopping when I spotted Raghav on the other side of the road. I was about to cross the road, when Raghav saw me. He smiled at me and started coming towards my side.

His eyes were fixed on me and mine on him ; and we both failed to notice the car that was rushing carelessly through the road.

With in no time it hit Raghav  and he got crashed towards the side of crowd. The car didn't stopped and went away. When I saw Raghav lying their unconsciously, I lost myself for a moment.

By this time a lot of people gathered around him and gaining my consciousness, I rushed towards him. His entire body was covered with blood and he was not opening his eyes. I tried hard to wake him up but he was not responding.

 I tried hard to wake him up but he was not responding

Without wasting much time we rushed to hospital along with him. As we reached hospital, he was immediately admitted and I informed Jatin about the accident  . While I was standing outside with doctors checking him inside the room, I was constantly praying that nothing should happen to him. At that point, I didn't wanted to think of anything else. I just want to see my Raghav well and fine again.

After sometime Jatin came there.

"Pallavi, how is he?" He asked me with a concerned face.

"I. . . I don't know Jat.." I founded myself stammering. It was very difficult to utter  words at that point. 

"Pallavi. Relax! Just relax! Nothing will happen to him. Now I am getting concerned about you more than him . Look at you . Yours eyes are dark red and you look like you will fall anytime soon!"

I was crying all this time? But why?

By this doctor came out and he informed us that Raghav is fine . There is a  minor fracture on his right hand as well as  a minor head injury but nothing serious.

He told us that he will be conscious by tomorrow morning and within two days we could take him back home. It was at that time, I regained myself and let out a smile of relief. 

He is all right, I told myself.

I wanted to stay right with him but Jatin told me that I should go home as I look so tired. He called Divya to pick me up and I hadn't had any other option but to go home along with Divya. I informed Jatin that I bring food for him and  Raghav tomorrow.

When we reached home , I immediately sat on the couch with a blank mind. Divya handed to a glass of water for me.

"What do you feel for Raghav?" She asked me all of a sudden.

I didn't replied anything because she just asked me the same question that was haunting my mind for all these while.

Next day  I met them again. Raghav was still sleeping and Jatin told me that he will wake up within few minutes. I handed him his breakfast and once he finished eating , I insisted him to go home and take some rest. He seemed to be hesitant first but I informed him that I will look after Raghav till he comes back and that I will call him , once Raghav opens his eyes.

As Jatin left, I sat next to Raghav's  bed and put his hand on mine. I simple looked at his innocent face and  touched his cheeks gently. I felt like I found the solace that  I was searching for my entire life.

At that point he  slowly opened  his eyes and looked at me with a tired face.

"Pallavi" he called out my name.

"Raghav, You are awake!  How are you feeling now? Let me inform doctor and call Jatin too. Just hold on Raghav. I will be back in a minute." I couldn't control my excitement and I felt like screaming that Raghav is awake. 

As I got up to call doctor Raghav stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned back to see Raghav looking at me  curiously .

"Don't go. Please don't go. Just stay here Pallavi. There is no one with me. If you leave, then I will be alone here. Just don't leave Pallavi." He said  with a weak voice or to be precise pleaded.

At that point I felt like venting out all my tears and to hug him tightly . But I didn't. In fact both of remained silent and stared at each others eyes.

I don't know when did the doctor came in and we were automatically thrown out of our eye lock.

As the doctor was checking Raghav , I called Jatin and informed him about Raghav. 

The doctor  told me that the reports will come by evening and Raghav will be discharged by tomorrow.

Once the doctor left the room, I fed Raghav the soup that I made, with my own hands. He has to stay strong and for that he needs energy. All this while he was constantly looking at my face and surprisingly, I didn't felt any discomfort.

By the time he finished eating , Jatin came back and completed the formalities for Raghav's discharge.

I had to go to college to submit one of my project and Jatin assured me that he will be staying along with Raghav, once he get back home . I could visit Raghav tomorrow evening at his home, once I come back from college.

I really wanted to ask about Raghav's parents but doesn't felt like the good time to ask the question. It's not so comfortable always, when you hear questions regarding your parent's whereabouts. Trust me , I know how hard it is to face those questions.

I decide to visit him tomorrow and silently prayed for his speedy recovery. Once I reached home, I completed the final edit of my project and went back to sleep. But I found myself being deprived of sleep. Too many questions were popping  up inside  my brain. Did he had his medicine?  Did he ate well?  How is he? Will it be still paining for him? Will he sleep peacefully tonight?

I really want to text him but what if he finds that irritating? So I texted Jatin and asked him about Raghav. He said that he is fine and that now he is sleeping peacefully. I was so relaxed with that reply

And by this time, I started doubting that I am  falling in love with Raghav! Am I really in love?

* * * *

* * * *

Guys, here is the next chapter. I really wanted to update but couldn't do so. I hope you all will forgive me for the same 💖.

Type down you opinions regarding what do you feel about Raghav and his feeling for Pallavi. Does he feels the same connection that she is now feeling for him?

I have noted down all your suggestions and trust me they are really precious for me. Just keep commenting, voting  and also please follow my profile.

Also please tell me what you think about this chapter as well as the story. I really need  to know the same.

Thank You.