CHAPTER 13

Pallavi's dairy entries Part V:

Few days back I went to see Raghav. Jatin was out so it was Raghav who opened the door. As soon he saw me, his face changed from a upset to happy mood.

"Pallavi. I was just thinking about and right then you came here."  He said with lot of happiness in his voice.

"I thought you must be bored after all these rest. So just decided to pay a visit; Plus I also wanted to check on my dance partner's health." I said as he lead me to the dining hall.

"Don't worry. We have time and we will do our best."

"You had lunch"

"Well, no" he said rubbing his hair at the back of his head. 

Aww... Ghamandi Rao suddenly switched to cute Rao avatar, I said inside my heart.

"Why? You have to take  medicines right?"

"Well, Jatin had prepared it in the morning but I just slept off."

"Give me five minutes. I will take the lunch and come."

"Sure?"

"Yup"

"Then make something for you too. Let's eat together."

I smiled at his words. He said he will give me company but I instructed him to go to his room and take rest till I come with the food.

Since the food had turned cold, I decided to cook for him.

I prepared some Khichdi for him. Even though I hate Khichdi it's  good Raghav's health and what if he sees me eating something spicy and ask for a bite? I can't break his heart by saying no but at the same time I don't want him to risk his health. So it was a Khichdi lunch for me as well! 

When I entered his room along with the food, I saw him sleeping peacefully.

I felt like go and caressing his beautiful hair.

But instead I just called him gently and he opened his eyes.

 He sat upright and  I placed the food in front of him , with a towel covering his neck.

Then I sat on the near by chair and was about to start eating when I saw Raghav looking at me with that very same  cute face that I saw a while ago and then at his hand and food.

I realized that  he wants me to feed him and without saying a word , I just went and sat next to him and started feeding him.

He concentrated more on into my eyes and less  on chewing down the food.

But weirdly, even I did the same. I couldn't take my eyes off from his but I didn't showed that on my face.

Once he was done with his food, I brought Luke warm water and cleaned his face. While doing so he accidently moved his face resulting in my finger touching his lips, making me shocked.