CHAPTER 17

Present day:

Rohan closed the diary immediately. He didn't had the strength to read beyond this point.

" So. . . so Pallavi loves someone else? Like she loves this Raghav so intensely? " 

He felt like his dreams getting shattered to million pieces. It's not like they shared a very intense friendship but Pallavi didn't gave him a hint that she likes someone else. So he thought that may be she will feel the same that he is feeling for her, at some point in future. He didn't knew how did Pallavi gained so much influence over his heart. It was more like a love at first sight for him. He started dreaming about her when he first saw her, three years back. He was literally shocked when he saw her , again, at  Nikki's home that day; after all , he finally met his angel after three long years. And when he get to know more about her character after spending time with her , he badly needed her in his life, forever. Like he finally found the destination of his journey; And now when he felt like his most precious dream is turning into a reality, he is losing it again.

 She loves someone else so intensely that she treasures all their memories in a very close place in her heart. 

He didn't had the strength to read through the rest of the pages. But still he randomly went through them. Those pages were all about how he cared her; how she brushed her fingers through his hair when they were alone; their dates; their companied study; how Raghav became her teacher; how she looked after him when he got sick; the food she prepared for him every weekend; how she loved to spend time looking at the clear sky from her balcony, along with Raghav  sleeping peacefully in her lap; how jealous she was when she saw some random girls trying to flirt with her Raghav; Raghav adoring her lavender hair smell; how she cheered for him during his boxing sessions; their small small fights; their nok-joks. His past- his pain and how Pallavi tried to erase the loneliness out of him!!! 

They shared a very intense relationship, indeed. Seems like he was her whole world. So I don't have any special space in her life; it was this Raghav always... How lucky he is to have a girl like her in his life? Rohan felt an intense jealousy for someone he hadn't seen for his entire life. 

But she or Nikki never mentioned this name before. Are they still together? He took the last page of the diary. He wanted to know what happened to them.

* * * *

Pallavi's dairy entry (last part):

My course is almost complete .Bhai will come tomorrow and I am going back to Mumbai but I will come back soon. I can't stay away from my Ghamandi Rao for so long! 

I decided to arrange a meeting with Raghav and Bhai and I hope things go well. I have planned to go to Raghav's home, tomorrow, to inform him about bhai's arrival. 

Just when I was about to call him, Divzz came in, screaming in joy that I almost got a heart attack.

 Dhruv called her to inform that he met her parents along with his mother. They asked her hands for marriage; they needed to ask Divya's opinion too. So her parents called her and informed her  about Dhruv. Her parents really liked him it seems. After all, he proved himself in life. Obviously she said yes and they will get married by next year it seems. 

So now, they can officially start their love story. Marrying your beloved along with the full support and blessing from parents is just the purest joy!!! 

Dhruv will come by day after tomorrow. He haven't met or talked to Raghav and Jatin in a while. And they didn't know anything about this complicated love story of their best friend. Dhruv now knows about me and Raghav through Divya and he is happy for us. But he strictly restricted me from saying anything to Raghav about his entire plan. He himself wanted to inform them everything; from why he didn't made a contact  with them in last few months to how badly he was missing them every now and then. 

Raghav will be happy to see him after a while; plus bhai is also coming. Seems like it's a double celebration for us . 

 I decided to keep Dhruv's arrival as a surprise for Raghav. Tomorrow is indeed a big day for us. . .

* * * *

It was the last page and nothing was written after that. 

 " I need to find what happened after this. Other wise I wouldn't be able to sleep properly." 

He dialed Nikki's number. She picked up and he said that he want to meet her tomorrow. He also firmly instructed her, to come alone and not to inform Pallavi about their meeting. She agreed and cut the call.

 If Pallavi finds out that he read her diary without her permission, she will be beyond mad and he can't see her upset. With Nikki, he will have some more freedom.

 And if Raghav and Pallavi are not together anymore, he will still have a chance to win her heart. Somewhere he had a slight hope, for his future with Pallavi. . .

 * * * * 

 * * * * 

So guys, the reason behind their separation is going to be revealed soon!

Meanwhile, please keep reading the story and thanks for the support 💖. . .