CHAPTER 10

Pallavi's diary entries  part II:

Day after tomorrow  me and Divya are going to meet Dhruv. She was not feeling well today so didn't went to campus and stayed inside. As soon as I reached college, I heard people talking about the talent fest that's going to happen next month.

I should not bother about it because the only item in the list that I am interested in is dance and  in order to participate for the same I need to find a partner. I don't have time to search for any and honestly I don't think anybody is  interested to dance with me.

After two hours of a boring lecture I decided to spend some time alone in the near by garden. I sat there simply absorbing the silence around me. How beautiful is it to observe the clear blue sky above you! So relishing it is . . .

And then suddenly somebody tapped my shoulders.

When I turned back  I saw Raghav standing there, with that attractive smile on his face.

"Hi Raghav"

"Hi . Can I sit here?"

"Sure."  I made some space for him.

"So you liked the college."

"Yaa. Almost few months have already passed, right?"

"I think you are a nerd." he said suddenly, making me surprised.

"Why so?"

"Because most of the time it's just you and books. The only friend you have is Divya, if I am not wrong."

""And I think you are sort of rude and mysterious."

"Why so?"

"Because you talked rudely most of the time , when we met. But even then you are ready to help me each time when I am in trouble. So no one can't guess your actual form.

I think even you have got only limited friends. Dhruv and Jatin if I am not wrong."

He simply laughed.

"By the way I am not a nerd. Apart from studying I am interested in dance."

"Then you should join the dance competition for the fest next month."

"I don't have a partner."

"You can ask someone."

"Well, let's see."

"The tryouts are happening within one week."

"I know. Is there anything specific you wanna know." I am sure there is something because he doesn't initiate a conversation just like that , especially with me.

"Yaa. Actually  Dhruv seems to be disturbed nowadays. I don't know the exact reason but it is definitely connected to Divya. Did she told you anything?"

"I . . . I  don't know."

"If you get to know something, please inform me. I am really concerned about him."

"Yaa sure. I am . .  leaving."

"So soon? Are you in some kind of hurry?"

"Yaa. Kind of. See you later Raghav. Bye"

"Bye. See you soon."

I just couldn't look straight into his eyes. I need to tell him the truth but I am no one to do so. Let Divya talk with Dhruv and if he wants to inform Raghav, let him do so. I can't interfere in his personal matters. If Divya didn't asked for my support, I would have let her decide for herself.