LIMBO.

I woke the next day, before Vi. The sun still hadn't risen yet. I got up, stretching out my sore muscles. I looked down at my leg injury. Whatever Sevika stabbed me with had been laced with some kind of poison. It ached, and I reached down to massage it, only to snap my hand back in pain.

I sighed in exasperation, putting my hands over my face. After a moment of stress, I got up, limping towards the shower. I looked at Vi in my bed, the sight instantly making me smile. She looks good there. I smirked.

I headed into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and splashing cold water on my face. I heard a voice from the bedroom, calling for me. "Cupcake?"

"Yes, Vi, in here." I said faintly from the bathroom. I was beginning to feel lightheaded.

She entered, her pink hair all tousled and a sleepy look on her face. She hugged me from behind, closing her eyes as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Vi?"

"Yes, stranger."

"Am I.... taller than you?" I asked, a smile toying on my lips. I was only taller by an inch or so, but I enjoyed annoying Vi about it.

"Shut up, Cupcake. Or else." She said, threateningly kissing my neck. It made me roll my head, hanging it limp and looking downwards as she continued kissing down my neck.

I caught sight of my leg, making me gasp. It was revolting. Vi paused. "Cupcake?" She asked.

"Vi. Vi. My leg." My leg suddenly gave out under me, and I held on to the counter for dear life. My head was spinning, I couldn't see straight.

Vi caught me by my waist, picking me up with ease and placing me on the counter of the bathroom. I leaned against the mirror, fidgeting in pain.

I looked down at my leg again, to see Vi inspecting it.

My leg had now turned purple, my veins black. It was almost pulsating, it was disgusting.

"We need to get you to Ekko. Now." Vi said. She picked me up swiftly, holding me gently in her arms as she stormed out of the room, finding Ekko.

Once Ekko saw my leg, he rushed me to the medbay. I was falling in and out of consciousness, but I caught some words while I was awake.

"Nothing's working."

"We need Singed."

"We might have to take her leg off."
——————
Vi's POV.

I paced around her hospital bed in panic. Ekko soon entered, signaling us to leave. "You shouldn't come with me. It's too dangerous." He warned.

"I am. I don't care. She needs to live." I say coldly. I hug Caitlyn goodbye, and we head out. I trusted Caitlyn to watch over y/n, making sure they didn't do anything to her that I wouldn't do.

We arrived at Singed's lab, unnoticed.

I approached Singed from behind, slowly, ready to knock him out and take him with us.

"I suppose for this next part, I will be unconscious, and blind?" He suddenly said. I froze, unmoving. Ekko glanced at me worryingly.

"Is it y/n? I had a feeling I would be seeing her soon. It's been so long. Sevika's knives provide a complicated wound, one only I can repair. Do what you must." He snarked.

"You won't say anything?" I asked menacingly.

"I work for myself. No one else. I care for y/n, despite what you may think. I've saved her life many times before. So get on with it." He said, back still to us. I connected my fist with his head in one swift blow, placing a bag over his head and throwing him over my shoulder.