CONTENT. [ADJECTIVE]

smut. you're welcome. <333
——————————
I was laying on my bed at Ekko's hideout, just thinking. We had decided to stay here an extra day, collecting our thoughts and recovering due to everything that happened on the bridge. We had come here after storming away from the Council, not having anywhere else to go, and we obviously couldn't go to Caitlyn's house. But Ekko had returned there sometime ago, and welcomed us in.

I looked down at my metal leg, blankly. I sat up, reaching down to examine it further.

I pressed various buttons, making different weapons pop out of the leg. There was one button for storage, and there was an extra gun in there as well as more magazines. I rolled my eyes. Singed couldn't have just made a regular leg? God.

It was nearing night now, and I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I rose from my sitting position, taking off my shirt and heading to the bathroom. I had just turned on the shower, to the hottest setting, when I heard a knock at my door.

"Coming!" I yelled. I went to open the door, seeing a bored looking Vi standing there.

"Hey, stranger." She said, her previously dull eyes lighting up as she looked me up and down. "I was.... bored.." Her speech trailed off, her eyes still on my body.

"Can I help you, Vi? I'm about to step in the shower." I asked impatiently, thinking longingly about the steamy water running down my back.

"Yes actually, now that I think of it. I have a problem." Vi entered the room, closing the door behind her. She stared intensely at me, her gaze making me nervous.

"And what is that? Make it quick, the water's running." I snapped, trying to mask my slightly frazzled state, caused by her sudden shift in demeanor.

She slowly walked towards me, backing me up until she was just centimeters from my face. The tension was palpable. "You see, my issue stems from your.... lack of clothing. I just don't know how to control myself." Vi said innocently, uncrossing my hands from my chest. I rolled my eyes. "Oh really?" I scoffed. I fought the small smile from my lips.

She traced the bare skin on my shoulder, dragging her fingers down to my bra. Her other hand played with the strings on my pajama pants. I could feel my heart in my throat, my shower now forgotten.

She leaned ever so slightly towards me, taking me in a slow, passionate kiss. The sudden action had rendered me speechless, my eyes wide. Every spot on my skin that she touched felt as if it were on fire.

She broke away from the kiss, pushing my jaw to the side and moving down my neck. I was rendered immobile, melting under her touch. I closed my eyes, letting a small exhale escape my parted lips.

Vi left merciless love bites down my neck, making me gasp in pain. She continued, nipping at my collarbone. "Vi..." I whispered, catching her attention.

I took her chin, tracing my thumb down her lips. She stared at me desperately, waiting for me to kiss her. I pulled her in and paused, letting my gentle breath tease her mouth before I escaped her embrace, giggling as I headed back to the bathroom. I left a hungry Vi in the bedroom. My neck was on fire, my stomach churning. I heard her impatiently scoff, following me.

"I can't waste hot water, Vi." I tutted, stripping completely, much to her surprise. I glanced back to the room, seeing Vi leaning against the bathroom doorway now, her mouth slightly agape as she took me in.

She was about to step inside the bathroom, but I stopped her. "Stay there. You will stand there, and not set a foot inside this bathroom. You will not touch me, you will not touch yourself. If you want to come in, you'll have to ask. And you can only come in if I grant you permission. Understand, Violet?" I said dangerously, pushing a finger into her chest. I didn't have to be loud for her to listen to me. Vi's eyes burned holes into mine, before glancing to my lips and down the rest of me.