ONLY YOU, BABE.

———————————
We were still in hiding at Ekko's, figuring out our new life. In a way, it felt familiar. For me, it felt like those long, lonely four years on the streets when things were at their worst in the Undercity.

This time, it was different. We didn't know anything. And I had these weird visions.

We had gone to a doctor about it before, me and Vi. He had told us that it was because of my contact with Arcane. It wouldn't kill me, but it was painful, and traumatizing. They were still working towards figuring out what exactly in a person gives them this reaction. Until then, I had to just deal with it.

Vi helped me through all of them. Every time I felt an episode coming on, she would sit me down wherever I was and hold my hand, tight. She would hold me as I screamed and writhed, holding a cool towel to my forehead and wiping the blood from my nose and mouth.

Sometimes, I would be in this state for hours. I remember, once, when I finally came out of it, it was night outside. The clock read 4:35 am. I had been in my vision for three whole hours.

And Vi was there through it all, cold towel and tissues in hand. I was eternally grateful.

"What're you thinking about, Cupcake?" Vi asked, breaking me out of my stupor. I tore my gaze away from the sky, looking at her.

I sighed. "Everything." I answered.

"Wanna talk about it?" I breathed deep, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"No, it's okay. Just mulling over... our situation, I guess." I looked back at the moon, pressing my side into Vi as a gust of wind blew over us.

"Yeah. It's weird. But one day at a time, right? That's what you always tell me." Vi rubbed my shoulder, kissing the top of my head.

I gazed up at her, tracing her features with my eyes.

She leaned down, her breath warming my lips.

I closed the distance, smashing my lips onto hers.

Every time we kissed, it made my stomach swoop and soar, my heart beat out of my chest, and my breath catch in my throat. As if every time, she was doing it for the first time.

Being with her was euphoria.

I was Icarus, and Vi was my Sun. I just wanted to keep flying into her, over and over again.

Vi wrapped her arm around my neck, her hand resting under my chin. She pushed me down onto the roof, one hand on my chin and the other beside my head. My cheeks grew warm, and her hands warmer.

She kissed me hard and passionately, her tongue wrestling with mine and her lips constantly biting at my bottom one.

Her hand under my chin moved down to my throat, squeezing it gently. I gasped into her lips, a knot forming in between my legs.

Vi kept kissing me, her hand on my throat traveling farther down, reaching underneath the soft fabric of my shirt. Her callouses on my skin made me shiver, the places she touched burning hot.

Her mouth slowly traveled down my jawline, nipping and biting at the skin. Every few kisses, Vi would pause, sucking and bruising the skin under her lips, making me curse.

My hips gently rocked against hers, as her hand stayed under my shirt, squeezing and pinching. I covered my mouth, the combination of her lips on my neck and her hand on my chest making me release frenzied gasps of pain. Pain I liked.

Vi's hand slowly left my breasts, trailing down my stomach and to my pants.

I threw my head back, Vi's name leaving my mouth as she palmed me through my pants, suddenly very aware of my clothes on my skin, and itching to get them off.