I ~ Ding Dong Ditching

"Come on Bria it'll be fun I promise" Ellie begs. "Ellie I need to study I have a final next week." I sign. "You always study come on just thirty minutes I promise pleaseeeee." "Fine ONLY for thirty minutes." "YAY!" She screams. Ellie finally convinced Bria to ding dong ditch her Grandma's neighbors. "I can't believe I let you convince me to do this." "Come on lets go to this house."

I watch Ellie run up to this strangers bushes. "Come on...shhhhh you need to be sneaky" Ellie walks up to the house and knocks on the door then runs, I follow her. "Okay I'll admit it's actually fun, let me do this house." I said excited. I walk up to the house, my hands shaking about to ring the doorbell untill the door swings open.

"Oh um, do you need something? Questions this beautiful stranger. "Uhh you see me and my friend were just trying to ding dong ditch people and I guess I suck at it haha" I say while rubbing my neck. "no, no you're doing it all wrong here y'all walk with me I'll show you how the pros do it" he says playfully

"Oh, okay I'm Bria. You see that girl hiding in your bushes that's my best friend Ellie, she's the one that convinced me to do this.... ELLIE YOU CAN COME OUT NOW HE'S FRIENDLY!" I screamed. The stranger laughs, she steps out from the bushes. Her face redder than a tomato, I start to giggle. "Oh I'm Baylen I forgot to introduce myself." he chuckles. "Do you live here by yourself?" I questioned "No this is my parents house I'm just visiting, I live in Florida with my friends." he says. "That's crazy we live in Florida too, we're in Georgia because Ellie's grandma got sick so we're here for a bit, but I have a final next week so we're leaving soon." I said. "That's cool what part do you live in?" He questioned. "Jacksonville" I shrugged. "NO WAY ME TOO!!" he screamed excitedly.

"Hey, you wanna ditch this and go get something to eat?" He asked."Yeah only if it's okay with Ellie." I asked her with a look. "Sure, but we don't have a car." she said. "Oh shit you're right" I panicked. "Hey guys did you forget that I'm coming with. I have a car we can use. Come on let's go." We get in the car I'm up front and Ellie's in the back, on the phone with her boyfriend. I catch myself staring at Baylen while he's singing the music softly coming from the radio. "HeLlo?" He says dumbly "Uhh yeah what's up?" I said nervously. "Wanna go to this place in the mall they have the best food ever!" He says. I laugh from how focused he was talking about the food. "Hey, don't laugh at me!" he frowns. "Sure let's go" I say still laughing. I don't think I've ever met a bigger Lil Yachty fan then this dude, he screamed to all of the songs. I sing along to the songs I know until we arrive at the mall. "Where here." He says while he puts the car into park.

Author note:
Give me feedback so I can make changes it needed I'll try to update as much as I can!! Also should I do longer chapters, usually when I read I like longer ones but I've noticed a lot of people like short ones. But enjoy!