XVIII ~ Boston Show

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by baylenlevine and ChrisSturniolo BriaJames lil mirror pic😘View all 102,434 comments                            (New face claim)

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by baylenlevine and ChrisSturniolo
BriaJames lil mirror pic😘
View all 102,434 comments
(New face claim)

At the show

We step out the car and walk in through the back doors since Baylens team recognized me. Chris takes ahold of my wrist while we walk through a big crowd of influencers. I bump into Kyle and his smile brightens up, "hey Bri how are you" he pulls me into a hug. "I'm great but I'll feel better when I see boat" I made a big smile. "He's in that back room, knock and they'll let you through" he points to a door. I turn and Chris was staring at me, "wanna meet boat?" I asked leaning into his ear since the room was very loud

He nods and begins to follow me to the room. "Boattt it's me Bria let me in, I know you've been missing me" I knocked on the door. I step back for then to open the door, I lock eyes with Baylen. "Oh fuck me" I whispered to myself.

"Bria you made it" he smiles and hugs me, I don't hug back. "I couldn't miss seeing my favorite person" I move past him and hug Yachty. Baylens smile was instantly dropped. "Father i missed you" I said joking to Yachty, "you gonna be on stage with me?"Boat asks, "no she's not." Baylen answers for me, I quickly look at him with a death stare. "No I would love to but I can't leave my date by himself, I grab Chris's hand to bring him closer to me.

"Boat this is Chris, Chris this is the one and only little Yachty" I introduced them. They started talking so I walked around the room towards the snack table picking through the chips, I feel someone walking towards me.

"You know you don't have to be rude all the time" Baylen whispers in my ear with his body against mine. My breath stops, sending chills down my spine, "you know you don't have to cheat on your girlfriend some times" I turn around with a smirk. He gives up his big boy act, "Bria just let me explain it's not what it seems" he pleads. I can see the sorrow in his eyes but I keep my act up. "Sorry Baylen as much as I would love to hear your pity story, I have a date to get back to." I push past him not succeeding, he grabs my writs and pulls me close to him where he's whispers in my ear, "keep acting like that and I'm going to have to put you in your place." He pulls my body closer to him, making my stomach fill with butterflies. I pick my knee up between his legs teasing him, hearing a small groan come out, I smile and quickly walk away like I did nothing.

"Hey Chris how was it" I smile big at him, "it was amazing he gave me so much advice for my career" he smiles back at me. Baylen walks up to us breaking our moment, "the show is about to start in 10 do yall have front row?" He asks only looking at me. "Yep" I say with a straight face. I interlock me and Chris's fingers and start to walk out the small room. I could feel baylens eyes melting into me while I walked out.

Baylens pov

"Damn son, that's your girl holding a guys hand?" Yachty breaks the silence, I frown, "it's complicated" I say. "And you're just gonna allow it to happen?" He questions, "I fucked up man I have no idea how to fix it, earlier I thought I got to her but I think she's trying to punish me longer. And fuck it's working. I can't stand seeing her with him." I say spitting out all of my emotions, "If she's yours, she'll come back but you gotta put some effort in to get her back it's not gonna happen if you don't make her listen to you." He says. "Yeah, your right" I let out an agitated breath, "I know" he blatantly says, I laugh at his comment.

*after the show*
Brias pov

"I had so much fun" I said screaming at the triplets. "Me too" Nick says throwing his arm around my shoulder while we walk towards the car, I look up from my feet and I see baylens whole team at his bus that's parked next to our van. Me and Baylen lock eyes, I look away quickly so he doesn't think I want to engage in conversation. But we all know he was going to talk to me, "hey guys, how'd y'all like the show" he asks with confidence. "Bro I loved it, you really made the shows feel just like the videos" Matt answers. "Aw thanks man thats exactly what we want, but hey there's an after party if y'all are interested I can send y'all the address" he pitched his idea. I looked at the boys for their opinions they all nodded, "yeah we'll be there" I said confidently. "Great I'll text you" he smiles at me and walks back to his bus.

This isn't going to end well I thought to myself

Authors note
I haven't been active like at all, so I apologize but I hope this will help make up to all the fans of this book waiting for an update. I actually enjoyed writing again and hope I will keep it up. I hope y'all like the new face claim, her insta is @katiesigmond