IX ~ Lilah

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by BriaJames and LilpeejEllie__B pretty in blue💙BriaJames ahh I miss you 😫     Milesss_ don't talk to my girl😘Milesss_ all mine 🤎View all 9,637 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by BriaJames and Lilpeej
Ellie__B pretty in blue💙
BriaJames ahh I miss you 😫
     Milesss_ don't talk to my girl😘
Milesss_ all mine 🤎
View all 9,637 comments

"Bria, you checked your suitcase like a thousand times I think you have everything." Baylen laughs "I just need to make sure I have good clothes and not dressed like a bum" I say panicking "Hey. They're going to love you I promise" he rests his hands on my cheeks and kisses my forehead. I melt into the kiss. "Okay. I'm good now." I looked up at him and smile. "You hungry?" He asks "always" I say with a smile. "We'll stop before we get to the airport" he grabs my suit case "Did you bring a bag?" I asked "I gotta stop by the house to get my backpack with all the equipment, that's all" he explains "gotcha." I nod.

"Okay guys were out" Baylen and I hug the boys goodbye and go get something to eat. We decided on Wendy's

"I think I'll be okay once im there but I'm still freaking out." I took a bite out of my burger "You're going to be okay. You get to meet Lilah, she's cooler than me." He grabbed my hand "I would try to stay in our little moment, but my hands are so greasy and now it's all over your hands" I burst out laughing. He looked at his hands quickly "Bria." He looked at me "You're lying" he tried to act mad. "That's your fault" I smiled at him. I see Baylen starting to grin. "Baylen don't do it" I glared at him "Do what?" He smiled "Don't even think about wipin..." Baylen stuck his thumb in my mouth and smiled at me. I pushed him away, "Why are you always horny" I laughed at him "Cause your hot" He stared at my lips "We're literally about to meet your family we're not fucking" I explained "If that's the problem I can change the flight" he jokes "Haha you're very funny" I said with a straight face. "You're no fun" he laughed at me trying to be serious. "Okay let's go." I threw away our trash.

"Our flight leaves at 2 so that means we have around fifteen minutes to spare." I estimated "wait why are we flying I thought we were going to Georgia?" I questioned "Well we are going to Georgia but after we land we're going to stay the night at my house then we're all driving to Colorado." He explained "Ohhh. But I didn't pack for Colorado weather??" I said worried "We're going to go to the shops with Lila when we get there." He smiled at me. "Sounds better." I leaned on him and drifted asleep.

"Briaaa wake uppp." Baylen whispered in my ear "is it time to board?" I said in a sleepy voice. "Yes" he laughed and kissed my head. We got up and make our way to the gates.

(I've never been in a plain or an airport so if I say something wrong I'm sorry)

*Also time skip cause I'm lazy*

"Pstt, Baylen wake up" I whispered screamed "I'm up" he jumped up "We're here" I smiled at him "Alright let's go" he grabs my hand and makes his way to the rental cars. "We're getting our own car?" I questioned "Yeah there's no way I'm staying in the car with all of them, especially since your here." He grinned and looked me up and down "Not gonna happen Baylen" I laughed at him "Okay fine, I give up" he opens the passenger door for me. "Thank you." I kissed him "your welcome" he made his way to the driver's side. "Let's roll" Baylen backs up "That's such a dad thing to say" I bursted out laughing. "I mean I could be your daddy" he joked "Yeah... No" I smiled at him.

"Okay so here's the game plan, we get to the house. I give you a tour acting like you haven't been in it before, I introduce you to my mom, dad, then Lila. Thennn we go shopping with Lila." He dramatically explained. "Okay sounds great. I'm surprised I'm not nervous anymore." I smiled. Baylen just nodded his head, then rested his hand on my thigh.

He slowly moved his hand upwards, trying not to grab my attention, which was working. Until his hand was all the way up my thigh giving me butterflies. He moved his fingers teasing me, not saying a word. "Baylen, you can't do this to me before I meet your parents." I looked at him "hmm?" He hummed acting like he didn't do anything "Baylen. Your hand." I stared at him "Ohhh, you mean this hand" he slid his hand up my shorts. Catching me by surprised I let out a whimper "BAYLEN!" I tried to act serious but laughed. "Okay okay I'll stop" he looked at me and quickly kissed me. "You know I love you" he looked at me "I know. I love you too" I kissed his cheek.

"WERE HEREEE" he announced loudly, startling me. "Okay, I'm ready!" I excitedly got out of the car and went to grab my luggage. "No ma'am. I'll take care of it" Baylen said in a fancy voice. "Okay. Thank you" we walk up to the house. I took a deep breath, then rung the doorbell.

The door slowly cracked open, "BRIA! I'm so excited to finally meet you!" Baylens mom brought me into a hug. "It's nice to meet you" I said while Baylens mom rocked in the hug. Baylen started to laugh from how excited his mom was to meet me.

"Come in make yourselves at home. Adam would be here but he got called into work, he'll be here by dinner." She smiled at me "yes ma'am, thank you for inviting me!" I smiled back "Oh, you don't have to thank me it's our pleasure. Oh, Baylen Lilah is upstairs in her room making TikToks. Don't be scared to interrupt her." She laughed "Alright, thank you" Baylen said "I'm going to run to the store for a while text me if y'all need anything" she smiled and left.

"I think I'm in love with your mom" I looked at Baylen "Yeah she's pretty cool, she did this cool thing and like birthed me. So I'd say she's a little bit cool" he sarcastically said "you're such a dork" I pushed him away from me.

"Shhhh, let's scare Lilah" Baylen whispered to me. We crept upstairs to Lilah's room. I slowly pushed the door open, not making a noise. Baylen sneaks in first I follow him, we could see Lilah in the bathroom making a tiktok with the door open....

"AHHHHH" Me and Baylen scream. Lilah falls to the floor "SHIT!" Lilah shouted, quickly throwing her hands on her mouth. "Moms not home your Good" Baylen helped her up "Thank God, I just got my phone back." She laughed, then looked at me and tilted her head at me. Almost like she thought she knew me but couldn't remember. "Ohh, Lilah this is Bria, my girlfriend. Bria this is Lilah, my lame sister" he introduced us "hi I'm Lilah, I'm cooler than Baylen" she rolled her eyes at him. I laughed at her remark. "Okay that's enough making fun of me. We're going to leave in thirty minutes, be ready" Baylen explained leaving the room. I follow "Ouu am I finally going to see your room?" I jokingly pushed him out the way and open the door that Baylen was heading towards.

"It looks exactly how I thought it would." I looked at him. "Is that a good thing or bad thing?" Baylen said sitting back on his bed. "A good thing." I said while straddling his lap. His hands quickly find my ass.

We stare into each other's eyes until Baylen roughly kisses me. I kiss him back, grinding on him earning some soft moans from both of us. Baylen flips me onto my back kissing my neck, but not forming any marks. He pulls his shirt off, quickly kissing me again. I took a chance to slip my shirt off. Baylen stares at my body then proceeds to unclip my bra. He squeezes my boobs gaining moans from me. He started to take his sweats off quickly and slowly sliding my shorts along with my underwear off. "Your so gorgeous" he kisses down my body but ends at my lower end.

He comes back up connecting the kiss once again grinding hardly on my bare body getting a loud moan from me. He quickly puts his hand over my mouth "You have to be quite baby" he slowly says, sliding his fingers down my body, he starts to rub my clit with his thumb. Making me squirm to his touch, he slowly slips in two fingers in me, thrusting his fingers back and forth gaining mumbled moans since he still had his hand over my mouth. He latches onto one of my boobs still thrusting his fingers in me. "Do you like that baby?" he looks at his hand going in and out, then look up at me. "faster, I'm close" I begged he starts to pick up the paste, I throw my head back until....

*Knock knock knock*

Authors note:
I'm trying to write more often. That last scene is my peace offering from me being absent for a while. Thank you for 2k reads!! It's actually crazy. And I hope the scene was written well it was my first time writing anything like that. Also does anyone knows Baylens mom's real name? I tried to look it up but it says unknown. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!!!